“GREAT GREAT and MORE GREAT”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction
Ranked #3 of 28 Hotels in Grand Junction
Denver, United States
“GREAT GREAT and MORE GREAT”
Reviewed 16 May 2014

This hotel far exceeded my expectations in every aspect possible. Great CLEAN rooms, down feather comforters and pillows were a dreamy touch. Breakfast was fresh and offered variety within a clean and cheery dining area. The pool is literally pristine and great after a workout in the full gym. Wireless internet is quick enough but you can not print in your room do to technical issues connecting a personal printer. The staff at this hotel is refreshing in light of the average service I receive in business establishments. These folks are professional, efficient, friendly and went above and beyond to meet my needs and make me feel valued and comfortable The less hospitable general manager, could possibly learn needed skills from this team of exceptional hotel employees. I highly recommend La Quinta, Grand Junction. Genuinely inviting place to stay with many comforts and kindnesses offered to travelers.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Bloomington, Minnesota, United States
Reviewed 15 May 2014

We travel with a dog and have found La Quinta to be our first choice because of that. This one in Grand Junction is as nice as or nicer than many of the " fancier high priced " hotels we have stayed at. Clean, friendly and a great value for the price.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family

2 Thank Steve T
Fort Worth, Texas
Reviewed 15 May 2014

My father and I stayed here one night on May 7th. When we arrived the front desk associate did not believe what room type we had booked. I had to go to a computer in the lobby to print out my confirmation. Upon receipt of the confirmation I was informed that room type was no longer available. The associate seemed concerned and I was offered a room to my our needs. We found before we got to the room that the second room was still occupied. We were then given a third room on a floor that had no ice machine. It was also next to the highway when I requested a room on the other side of the hotel. By then I gave up and accepted the room since we were only there one night. I received a small discount of $9 off the rate for the inconvenience. Our stay was great after the initial rough start. We received excellent service, and the room was clean and comfortable. The wifi worked great. The breakfast tasted excellent and was a good variety. The computer in the lobby worked well. If you require a specific room type I would not stay here, but if you want excellent service, and a clean comfortable room this is the place to be.

After my stay I received a survey to fill out. Apparently the read them and take them seriously because I received an email with an apology the next day. This was nice and unexpected and improved my opinion.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled with family
Palos Verdes Estates, California
Reviewed 14 May 2014

First time at this hotel. A little hard to find off of I-70 / Horizon . But it is close to everything & quite. The hotel inside is like the La Quinta in Mesa AZ, but a smaller version. Room are large, everything look in great shape & lots of HOT water. The morning breakfast was good & lot of room for everyone to be seated. The area was clean & lots of fresh air. The staff was very helpful & put themselves out to solve a problem I had.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple
Spring Branch, United States
Reviewed 14 May 2014

We took an 11 day trip including an Amtrack ride from Denver to Grand Junction. This was among the top 2 Hotels that we stay at. The other in the top 2 was an almost new Brand H I E. No problems in Grand Junction. Was clean and no Odors. Would recommend. I like a Clean , Non odor room.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled as a couple

Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 5 May 2014

The room was clean and confortable with Wi-Fi that worked extremely well with my computer. The hotel was within walking distance of several restaurants and even offered room service from one of them. It was a convient drive to where I needed to go. The hotel staff addressed the one noise complaint I had immediately. All of the staff was friendly. I will be back

• Stayed May 2014, travelled on business

1 Thank 33388John
Delta, United States
Reviewed 5 May 2014

Stay at LaQuinta. They always take good care of me and have a smile on their faces. There was a problem with college kids overrunning the hotel and they did all they could to solve the problem and then gave me a reward for putting up with it.

• Stayed May 2014, travelled solo