Comfort Inn
US$134
  • Breakfast included
Econo Lodge Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$66
Residence Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)
US$149
US$113
Residence Inn
La Quinta Inn & Suites Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$121
La Quinta
Days Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$71
Clarion Inn Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$132
US$121
SpringHill Suites
  • Breakfast included
Courtyard Grand Junction(Grand Junction)(Great Value!)
US$94
US$91
Courtyard
All reviewschillibreakfast roomfree souphot soupevery eveningqueen bed roompool areagreat poolfirst floornice stayan older propertythe room was nicebreakfast barthe staff was friendly and helpfulwafflesfitness centerfront desk clerk
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 8 November 2013

My wife and I stayed at the GJ Comfort Inn when my motorcycle broke down close to that city in September 2013. The hotel staff was wellcoming, helpful and friendly. The hotel was clean and comfortable. The room was also clean and comfortable as well as the beds. The hotel is also situated close to a few good restaurants. And it was within walking distance to my BMW Motorrad dealership. That GJ BMW dealership is also excellent. Unfortunately, after 6 weeks, we are still waiting for the BMW company to provide the necessary stuff to fix this new bike! The only good part of this; when the bike is ready I will go back to this GJ Comfort Inn to pick up the bike.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 7 November 2013

We recently stayed at this Comfort Inn and I sincerely believe it needs an upgrading. The carpeting down the hall was very frayed. In our room, right in front of the sink, there felt like there was a hole under the carpeting. The hotel was very quiet and comfortable, the location was very accommodating, and the hotel staff was very kind and friendly. The breakfast was very nice as well, but the hotel itself just needs a nice redecorating!

Room Tip: Good location but need redecorating!
  • Stayed: October 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 16 October 2013

Hotel was clean, quiet and pool was open till eleven but Spa temp could had been warmer is my only real complaint. We will stay again next time we travel threw that area. The bed was soft and comfortable.The mixture of firm and soft pillows are a bonus for me and my wife.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 September 2013

I have stayed in Grand Junction 6 times while traveling between Denver and Orange Co. Calif.
I tried to find a decent motel but to no avail. However, this summer we found this motel by accident. We had motel discount coupons for other establishments yet they didn't meet our standards. Although the Comfort did not have a road coupon, their room price was the same as the others.
They offered an evening snack for no extra charge which competes with the higher priced hotels. We were able to find a room on the first floor for my disabled wife. The room was spacious and quiet. The next morning we also had the breakfast with plentiful choices.
On our return trip we decided to stay there again and their hospitality did not disappoint. The evening snack was a very tasteful chili. If you didn't want their evening choice there were other eating establishments close by.
My wife has trouble sleeping on some mattresses but this was one of the best we had found on the road and we both actually slept well.
There was an extreme heat wave at the time, and they provided an extra air conditioner.
We feel we have found a home on the road and will stay there again when the need arises.
We did not use the pool this time, but plan to in the future.

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
2  Thank Thomas I
Reviewed 20 September 2013

We stayed here one night on the way to Moab, and had a good experience. The beds were new and very comfortable. The room and bathroom was very clean. The front desk was very helpful in helping us navigate the area. We were also offered home made soup in the evening. The breakfast was available to us was filling and a good variety. We always look for fresh fruit and yogurt.

We were also pleased that pets are not allowed, due to allergies.

We will stay at Comfort Inn more often after this experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple