We stayed mid-week, when the town is a little quieter than weekends, and we got 50% off on our third night. The lakefront cabin room was small, but clean. Little dorm-room refrigerator, microwave, coffeemaker with one-night's coffee - but hot coffee, cocoa, and tea available free each morning up at the main lobby. My favorite thing was the chairs on the front porch - where I sat each morning, watching the mist rise from the lake. In the afternoon sailboats were dancing across the lake, and one evening a lone waterskier kicked up huge fantails in the waning light. Very relaxing! We hiked every day - many trailheads, some straight into Rocky Mountain National Park. Food choices ranged from gourmet to BBQ to pizza and sweetshops. Wednesday nights there's a free concert in the town park, and theater fans can see high-quality drama at the Rocky Mountain Repertory Theater. Grand Lake is unpretentious, friendly, and genuinely Western.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Ebookers and Evoline ltd so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel