The hotel was in a lovely position overlooking the lake and near the centre of the town.
We had a room on the second floor and this gave us a lovely view when sitting on the balcony.
The room was very good with a refrigerator and microwave and whilst there was no breakfast- which we knew when booking, it was good to be able to get coffee from the coffee room from 9 a.m. onwards. We would recommend this hotel to anyone wishing to visit Grand lake.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Traveltool, S.L.U., Priceline, Hotel.de, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel