As a family we travel to Grand Lake often but this is the first time we have stayed at the Western Riviera. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed our stay. The accommodations are clean and the beds are very comfortable. The view of the lake is wonderful and comes with an added bonus of a humming bird feeding frenzy that is spectacular to watch! The location is convenient and it is easy to get to good restaurants, stores, and of course shopping. We will definitely make a return visit to the Western Riviera!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel