We have stayed quite a few times at the Western Riviera and they have nice units, most with lake views. The kitchens are mostly complete and they have gas grills outside.
I would give them an excellent except for the attitude with the rules posted in the units. "Please wash your dishes before you leave! You will be charged $25 for leaving unwashed dishes." We were told to wash, dry and put away the dishes. At resort prices, it seems more like scout camp. They are serious about the no pet policy, "There is a minimum $250 charge for stowaway pets and you will be asked to leave with NO refund".
Oh, and if you cancel a reservation more than 2 weeks before arrival they take a $50 charge from your deposit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotel.de and Evoline ltd so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel