I requested a room with a good lake view and I believe we got one! (although they all have good lake views).
It was room number 24, upstairs and was clean and comfortable with everything we needed. There were two chairs outside each door on the shared walkway and humming bird feeders attached to the roof. It was so peaceful sitting and watching the lake and birds. Very convenient for RMNP.
The staff were friendly and complimentary coffee and hot chocolate was available in a room off the lobby by using your room key. There is a bakery next door open from 6.30am for breakfast. We also ate at Sagebrush and and Bears Den which were both good.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Ebookers, Booking.com, Priceline, Evoline ltd and Hotel.de so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel