Recently my BH and I went to the Grand Lake area and on the spur of the moment decided to spend the night since we were having such a great time. We didn't know if on short notice we would be able to find lodging, but the local Chamber of Commerce recommended the Western Riviera Motel. We called and spoke with Ann and she hooked us up with a lovely room with a king sized bed.
The views are amazing, and the room is clean and the motel is located close to everything in downtown Grand Lake. We were able to walk to Pancho and Lefty's Mexican Restaurant for a late lunch (good live music and and nice bar staff).
This is in the perfect location if you want great lake views and close to the downtown area.
I highly recommned the Wester Riviera Motel for a laid back, casual, Colorado experience. We hope to return soon.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Ebookers and Hotels.com so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel