We spent two nights at the Western Riviera while on winter vacation in Colorado. Staff was very friendly, the room was comfortable, and the views outstanding. The staff helped us find a local snowmobile rental company as well as snowshoeing trails in RMNP. Overall a comfortable stay at the right price.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Grand Lake, Colorado lakeside hotel, cabins, condos & wedding venue at west entrance to Rocky Mountain National Park. All properties within walking distance to shops, restaurants and activities. Offering outdoor year round fun from boating and hiking to snowmobiling, ice fishing, Nordic Skiing, snowshoeing and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Priceline, Traveltool, S.L.U., Hotel.de, Agoda and Evoline ltd so you can book your Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging And Events
- Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events Hotel Grand Lake
- Western Riviera Lakeside Hotel
- Western Riviera Lakeside Motel