“Cozy, quaint and comfortable stay”

We can't find prices for this accommodation
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this accommodation, but we can search other options in Grand Lake
Mountain Lakes Lodge
casper
“Cozy, quaint and comfortable stay”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 14 July 2009

Great getaway! The rates are afforadable, cabin was clean, quaint and the bed was comfortable. We visited other travelers around the evening campfire. Paul recommended chicken from Betty's Cafe to take through the Park. We had a great picnic watching elk, moose and fox in lovely park surroundings.
Kelly & Curtis Clamp

• Stayed June 2009, travelled as a couple
2 Thank CasperKellygirl

Business
Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
Northwest Illinois
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2009

Rustic cabins, well stocked kitchen, close to Beacon Landing Marina. You can walk to the lake. Owners go out of their way to be helpful and friendly. This was our second time staying here and will be back again. We stayed at the North Shore Lodge down by the lake and highly recommend it. Close to Grand Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park.

• Stayed June 2009, travelled with family
3 Thank NanaF05
Denver
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 May 2009

This is a perfect getaway from the city. Close to all lakes, Rocky Mountain National Park, etc. Great golf and ski packages. I will be back.

• Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank RichardS11
Iowa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 15 August 2008

If you are looking for a boxy, standard hotel room with predictable furniture that often exists in a large city with a view of other boxy hotels than you dont want to stay here! However, if you are looking for a clean, family friendly place with breath taking views that will help you experience a vacation that feels like home away from home than I totally recommend this place.

My wife is particular about clean, crisp kind of rooms so I always worry when I book places that appear to have character to them. This place was perfect for both of us and our 10 year old son. We will be back and will likely try out other of their rooms/cabins.

I have to say that as a person who takes care of my own conference center in Iowa I fully understand what really makes Mountain Lakes Lodge a great place to stay -- Its the people who take care of it. The owners of this place are authentic and friendly as the fire ring in the middle of the cabins. You just feel like family. When my son wanted to fish in the stream behind the cabins and I asked if he had any poles to rent he said, "Nope but I have some you can just use . . ." I cant say that we caught many fish but that simple gift of a pole help me make some great memories with my son.

• Liked — Home like feel!
  • Stayed August 2008, travelled with family
3 Thank TravelingMinisters
denver co
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 July 2008

my family (3 young boys!) loved Mountain Lakes Lodge. It is rustic and charming -- the exact type of place you would go if you want to be in the mountains. The fishing was fantastic and literally right out the back door - the kids stood out there all day and coudl run back inside if they needed anything (they were outside witht heir dad and I was able to have some quiet time reading by myslef in the cabin - heaven!)
Each cabin is deocrated with a mountain theme and maintained very well.
Paul & Rebecca (I think are the owners) and their family run the place and were quick to address any of our concerns. All in all, a great value for a family mountain vacation

• Liked — nearness to fishing
  • Disliked — not walking distance to the town of grand lake
  • Stayed July 2008, travelled with family
2 Thank ginafrat
Lafayette, CO
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2008

Wow! We just went skiing in Granby at Sol Vista. We stayed at these cute little cabins in Grand Lake called Mountain Lakes Lodge. The cabin was so adorable, the decor was unlike any place we have ever stayed. The manager even let us tour the other cabins so we could see all the unique themes in the other cabins. Our room was clean and fun and the hospitality was great. The best part was the free skiing. We received 2 passes to Sol Vista and Winter Park ski resorts for free with the room. That saved my husband and I a lot of money over the 5 days we were there. Great trip, great service, great skiing. You're gonna love it!

• Liked — The free ski passes and the decor.
  • Disliked — I didn't get to stay long enough!
  • Stayed January 2008, travelled with family
4 Thank LuvmyGolden
Conway, Arkansas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 September 2007

The "Bear Collector" cabin has a amazing hand peeled log canopy bed (just beautiful). The cabins are all different themes. It's pet friendly and you can fish 40 ft out the back door so it's great. There are beautiful wild flowers everywhere, rustic outdoor furniture and a view of the mountains. It's a special place for us. Especially when you walk outside through the french doors into your own back deck. You have water and the mountains. It also has a fenced in yard -which is great for dog lovers. We even saw elk in the backyard across the canal.

• Liked — It is right next to Rocky Mountain National Park and fishing.
  • Disliked — I wish I'd found it sooner.
  • Stayed June 2007, travelled with family
Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events
Daven Haven Lodge & Cabins
Daven Haven Lodge & Cabins
#10 of 20 in Grand Lake

Been to Mountain Lakes Lodge? Share your experiences!