Mountain Lakes Lodge
US$122
US$117
Gateway Inn(Grand Lake)(Great Value!)
US$91
US$88
Hotels.com
Western Riviera Lakeside Lodging & Events(Grand Lake)(Great Value!)
US$88
US$109
Hotels.com
US$106
Hotwire.com
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 14 October 2009

We never intended to stay in the Grand Lake area, but it was late, etc, etc.. A wonderful surprise to find such hospitality so close to Rocky Mountain National Park. This visit was our 4th, and this time we brought our daughter. We hiked, ate, spent time with the managers, had dinner out with the managers, and had just a great time. Pet friendly is a plus even though we didn't bring any of of 4 dogs. And we are due back in November 2009!

• Stayed: October 2006, travelled as a couple
2  Thank VirtualPharmacist
Reviewed 14 July 2009

Great getaway! The rates are afforadable, cabin was clean, quaint and the bed was comfortable. We visited other travelers around the evening campfire. Paul recommended chicken from Betty's Cafe to take through the Park. We had a great picnic watching elk, moose and fox in lovely park surroundings.
Kelly & Curtis Clamp

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled as a couple
2  Thank CasperKellygirl
Reviewed 19 June 2009

Rustic cabins, well stocked kitchen, close to Beacon Landing Marina. You can walk to the lake. Owners go out of their way to be helpful and friendly. This was our second time staying here and will be back again. We stayed at the North Shore Lodge down by the lake and highly recommend it. Close to Grand Lake, Rocky Mountain National Park.

• Stayed: June 2009, travelled with family
3  Thank NanaF05
Reviewed 19 May 2009

This is a perfect getaway from the city. Close to all lakes, Rocky Mountain National Park, etc. Great golf and ski packages. I will be back.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
2  Thank RichardS11
Reviewed 15 August 2008

If you are looking for a boxy, standard hotel room with predictable furniture that often exists in a large city with a view of other boxy hotels than you dont want to stay here! However, if you are looking for a clean, family friendly place with breath taking views that will help you experience a vacation that feels like home away from home than I totally recommend this place.

My wife is particular about clean, crisp kind of rooms so I always worry when I book places that appear to have character to them. This place was perfect for both of us and our 10 year old son. We will be back and will likely try out other of their rooms/cabins.

I have to say that as a person who takes care of my own conference center in Iowa I fully understand what really makes Mountain Lakes Lodge a great place to stay -- Its the people who take care of it. The owners of this place are authentic and friendly as the fire ring in the middle of the cabins. You just feel like family. When my son wanted to fish in the stream behind the cabins and I asked if he had any poles to rent he said, "Nope but I have some you can just use . . ." I cant say that we caught many fish but that simple gift of a pole help me make some great memories with my son.

• Stayed: August 2008, travelled with family
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
3  Thank TravelingMinisters