“Good breakfast stop”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner
Reviewed 7 July 2014

What we liked the most is that it offered breakfast options that were not the typical breakfast fare.

There are newer reviews for Eg's

Reviewed 3 July 2014

We used to love this place for lunch when it was max&t's so we decided to give it a try this year. Service wasn't too slow but they weren't that busy. Our waiter never spoke to us. He would just come stand by the table and stare at us. It was odd. We both ordered open face sandwiches. I had a Reuben. I did not like it at all so didn't eat it. My husband ate his sandwich but he said it wasn't very good.

Reviewed 2 July 2014

Don't go here! This place has only hired people from Russia this year. I for one will not be even going to this restaurant this year. I worked so hard for them last year and they did not even bring anybody back from last year.

I think that if a company wants to do good in Grand County that they need to support the locals and not hire all these international kids. People that live around here are starving because they cannot find work in the town where they live. This means that they have to move away if they want a home to live in and food in their stomachs.

I think that anyone who owns a business in the county and doesn't hire the locals should be banned from going there. I hope everyone who reads this should not go to EG's because they are not supporting the community!

Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

The service was horrible got taken to are seat waited for twenty minutes then someone came to are table and said they were busy and it would be a while before anyone could serve us he recommended us to go some were else and it was not very busy horrible I would not waste my time again on this place

1  Thank Greg F
Reviewed 5 June 2014

I can not recommend this restaurant to anyone. Although my chicken salad was tasty,the croissant was rock hard, I ordered it without lettuce, but it was delivered with it. Unfortunately, it was so limp it should have been in a wilted lettuce salad. The worst part of the experience was the wait for the food to be delivered and the price of the drinks. There were only 3 other people in the dining area. It should not have taken a half hour to bring out our food. Even in New York City a pair of margaritas don't cost $20. They were pretty good, not not that great. Smart people will try another restaurant in the small mountain town. I will!