“Good food off the main drag”

Backstreet Steakhouse
Ranked #18 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Description: Welcome to Summer in Grand Lake. We have changed a few items on the menu for the summer season, adding a new appetizer "Adrian's Italian Bread Roll", Herb Roasted Chicken, and a Zesty Shrimp Cocktail. Greeting you out front this year will be Patrick, Krissy, Bridget Greg and Buddie...We are happy to take good care of you, your family and friends. We look forward to a fantastic season of beautiful warm sunshine. Be sure to get out this season and support your local businesses.
Reviewed 24 July 2013

A few blocks off of the main drag you will find this nice little place a welcome respite from the bustle (if you can call it that) of the main drag. The fare is a little more expensive ($20 - $30 per person for a main entree) but worth it. We went on a Tuesday, which is shrimp night -- all you can eat of grilled, coconut or fried -- and found the food very good. My companions had the shrimp but I opted for the trout, which was breaded and pan fried. I thought it was excellent. There is a modest wine list and a full bar featuring some local brews, and also outside seating. A great choice for dinner in Grand Lake.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I stayed in the Wildwood Cabins section of their property.

The Birch Cabin was rustic, well-appointed and clean, and an easy walk to the main drag.

The staff were all engaging and made me feel special.

Reviewed 18 July 2013

I had the most marvelous prime rib which is saying something since I like it medium rare (very difficult to do). The piece of meat they placed in front of me was exactly how I like it all through the slice (no raw, no well done) and fork tender. I haven't had prime rib like that in years and this will definitely go down as one of my favorites. While the patio was a little wet from the recent rain and the service was a little slow, we had a good time and a leisurely meal. I

Reviewed 9 July 2013

Heard about this place from some other visitors to the area so we made reservations and had dinner there. Food was average when compared to other venues in the area, e.g. The Rapids but the setting is nice with some expansive outdoor seating and live entertainment.

We didn't have any of their steaks but did hear that they were good.

Reviewed 23 June 2013

We have a cabin in Grand Lake and usually go out for dinner once a trip- and its always Backstreet!
We've eaten in the dining room for special events - but our favorite is the bar or outside in the summer. I can't pick just one favorite; love the burger, steaks and the coconut shrimp - but we always get their famous salad with whatever we order- (And remember to ask about buying the salad dressing to take home! We have and it makes any salad taste great!) You just can't beat it anywhere. I would surely recommend it, and have!