“ Great pizza”

Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Delivery
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent Pizza at a reasonable price. Good selection of Colorado beers and friendly service. Make sure you check their hours, I've shown up too early in the past.

Reviewed 5 May 2018

My wife and I can never say enough good things about this establishment. Every year we go to Grand Lake we have at least one meal here (usually lunch) and get a pesto pizza and a bottle of riesling. It is a great place for people to bring their children. Family atmosphere feel to it. Highly recommend it. We go for pizza, but they do have other kinds of Italian dishes.

Reviewed 28 January 2018

My husband and I went here for pizza one night just on a whim. We loved it so much we ended up going back the same week! The pizza and bread sticks are absolutely delicious! The crust on the pizza is baked well and is fluffy without being chewy. There are also plenty of toppings to choose from and not a bad beer selection either! We dined in once and then did take-out. It was amazing!

Reviewed 25 January 2018

I ordered a supreme pizza that was to die for the service was as good as the food I would highly recommend this place.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Grand pizza has the best food in Grand Lake! I have worked there previously so I know how clean the place is, how fresh the ingredients are and how much dedication the employees have!
I hope soon to be able to get a Greek pizza, thin crust, extra jalapeños! Yum!
Wait for me!