“Solid Restaurant”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Not Just Great BBQ. Burgers, sandwiches, fish, chicken, veggie dishes, Gluten-free menu. Full bar. Family friendly. Just throw the peanuts on the floor.
Houston, Texas
“Solid Restaurant”
Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our food. My wife had the brisket sandwich, and she really liked the zesty BBQ sauce. I had an elk burger, and it was very good. It is a solid choice for food in Grand Lake.

1 Thank Jacob T

Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Amazing service and great food”
Reviewed 25 June 2014

We enoyed lunch here on June 13th and had the most personable waiter we've come across in a long time, in fact, I thought he was related to the owners. Sorry don't recall his name (Justin??) but I think he said he's worked there the past 6 summers. My husband had a burger which he said was wonderful, juicy and cooked perfectly. I had a chix sandwich and potato salad. Chix as good as a boring chix sandwich can get I guess, and the potato salad was very good. Nice "mountain bar" type atmosphere. Will stop by again next time we are in the area and try the BBQ.

2 Thank Joanie D
Winnie, Texas
“Good food, relaxed and casual atmosphere”
Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This is a restaurant that I would go back to. It is a casual, peanut on the floor place, with good food. I got the barbeque chicken and it was moist and the sauce tasty. My husband did not like the chili, but we're from Texas and he's used to really good chili. The guy at the next table was praising his ribs, and the others at his table were happy with their food. Service was good, even though it was packed.

1 Thank Marilyn C
“Great option...catered our wedding”
Reviewed 20 June 2014

Sagebrush is a great dining option in GL. It's not too pricey and you get large portions. They're known for their BBQ but their menu is large and accommodating for different tastes. Staff is friendly and they were SUPER helpful when catering our wedding! Did I mention the food is great?! Large bar area with TV's to watch games as well.

2 Thank Paige H
Pell City, AL
“Outstanding Meal!”
Reviewed 18 June 2014 via mobile

We are here for lunch. The appetizer and entree were delicious. We had both the BBQ and blackened salmon. Both were great! There were ample portions as well. Well worth stopping in. Great value as well!

3 Thank ebtiger24