“Awesome”

Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: American, Bar, Barbecue
Good for: Cheap Eats, Bar Scene, Groups, Local cuisine, Kids, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Brunch, Accepts American Express, Accepts Discover, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Street Parking, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Not Just Great BBQ. Burgers, sandwiches, fish, chicken, veggie dishes, Gluten-free menu. Full bar. Family friendly. Just throw the peanuts on the floor.
“Awesome”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 28 June 2014 via mobile

Great place! Fabulous staff. Don't miss it if in Grand Lake! The food its very good and I really like the burritos.

4 Thank brooks303

aurora co
“Prime Rib”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 June 2014

1st time to go to the Sagebrush, But will not be my last time. The Prime Rib was great and Large. The drinks were good and service was a little slow. New waiter, but we were not in a hurry. If you are in Grand Lake you need to eat at the Sagebrush

3 Thank Larry W
Houston, Texas
“Solid Restaurant”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 26 June 2014

My wife and I enjoyed our food. My wife had the brisket sandwich, and she really liked the zesty BBQ sauce. I had an elk burger, and it was very good. It is a solid choice for food in Grand Lake.

1 Thank Jacob T
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Amazing service and great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014

We enoyed lunch here on June 13th and had the most personable waiter we've come across in a long time, in fact, I thought he was related to the owners. Sorry don't recall his name (Justin??) but I think he said he's worked there the past 6 summers. My husband had a burger which he said was wonderful, juicy and cooked perfectly. I had a chix sandwich and potato salad. Chix as good as a boring chix sandwich can get I guess, and the potato salad was very good. Nice "mountain bar" type atmosphere. Will stop by again next time we are in the area and try the BBQ.

2 Thank Joanie D
Winnie, Texas
“Good food, relaxed and casual atmosphere”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 25 June 2014 via mobile

This is a restaurant that I would go back to. It is a casual, peanut on the floor place, with good food. I got the barbeque chicken and it was moist and the sauce tasty. My husband did not like the chili, but we're from Texas and he's used to really good chili. The guy at the next table was praising his ribs, and the others at his table were happy with their food. Service was good, even though it was packed.

1 Thank Marilyn C