“Best Restaurant we found”

Sagebrush BBQ & Grill
Ranked #1 of 34 Restaurants in Grand Lake
Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Local cuisine, Bar Scene
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Not Just Great BBQ. Burgers, sandwiches, fish, chicken, veggie dishes, Gluten-free menu. Full bar. Family friendly. Just throw the peanuts on the floor.
Houston, Texas
“Best Restaurant we found”
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The food at this restaurant was the best we found in Grand Lake. The menu is very diverse, including salads, sandwiches, elk and bison, and the BBQ. There were enough options that all the members of our family were satisfied with the choices available. The food was cooked exactly to our order. It did seem the waitress was more concerned with her phone than her tables. If the service was better, it would be excellent.

• Visited July 2014

Littleton, Colorado
“Best Restaurant in Grand Lake”
Reviewed 15 July 2014

We needed a gluten free option for my daughter and the greeter at the door replied they have gluten free items. Unfortunately, we experienced a disconnect between the waitress and the kitchen. The pulled pork probably did not have the correct BBQ sauce from the kitchen and next time, my daughter said she would order it plain and add one of the 2 gluten free bbq sauces at the table as the waitress clearly understood the order but... someone else delivered it from the kitchen and we think that is where the disconnect happened. As it is a medical condition, our daughter did not feel better until noon the next day.

The rest of us had the pork special and had wonderful, tasty and generous servings so much that we took food home! This is a peanuts on the floor place which is fun. The food came out in good time without a large wait.

We talked our daughter into going again, this time everything went great and her gluten free option WAS gluten free. My trout was a large, full, perfectly cooked entree. My husband's elk burger was tasty and enjoyable. Best of all the prices were reasonable, service was good and the food was hot and arrived in a good interval. Drinks were refilled and we enjoyed our meal. We had a quieter dining the 2nd time as we ate around 5 pm. Later, we noticed people waiting on the boardwalk as this is a popular restaurant.

Longmont, CO
“Good place for breakfast”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

I would say this place is more good than average. We have eaten here numerous times and enjoy the breakfast. The portions are large and the food always comes out hot. The frustration is that there always seems to be a lot of staff, but you are always waiting for drink refills or you can't get anyone's attention if you need something. This morning our waiter was taking care of six tables, the bar and helping with a takeout order, while 3 other employees stood and talked. If the service was better my rating would have been higher.

Broomfield, Colorado
“Great place for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner”
Reviewed 13 July 2014

Great place for Breakfast, Lunch or Dinner. All the employees are very friendly. Best blackened catfish I have had in a long time.

1 Thank leepfrog66
Connecticut
“Loved it the first time but second visit dimmed my opinion”
Reviewed 12 July 2014

I love that they offer gluten free bread and beer. However, I was still gluten end on my second visit with cross contamination, Too bad as I wanted to like this place. They seem busier than the foreign waitstaff can comfortably handle.