“Neat Little place”

Price range: US$5 - US$25
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Child-friendly, Bar Scene, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Not Just Great BBQ. Burgers, sandwiches, fish, chicken, veggie dishes, Gluten-free menu. Full bar. Family friendly. Just throw the peanuts on the floor.
Reviewed 23 July 2014

They have really good service and friendly staff. Their food was good and the amount you received for the price was above average. The best thing was you got to throw your peanut shells on the floor! :)

Write a ReviewReviews (1,053)

Reviewed 22 July 2014

When I think of bar b q I think of mouth watering, juicy, amazing meat that is dripping with a phenomenal sauce that makes you want to lick your fingers. The meat at Sagebrush is good, but I wouldn't write home about it and the sauces have a high vinegar content that I didn't care for. I liked the bbq sauce mixed with the ranch dressing as a nice change for the salad I ordered with pulled pork. The kids' meals come with a chocolate chip cookie and that makes everyone smile. It was fun shelling and eating peanuts when we all first sat down. The kids at the table loved throwing the shells on the floor (totally acceptable and expected). I wouldn't eat two meals on vacation here, but I did enjoy the one I had.

Reviewed 22 July 2014

They were very busy and our waitress did a really good job of making sure our drinks were always filled and needs met. Food was slightly above average. Nothing special about the brat, it's a brat on bread was the biggest comment at our table.

Reviewed 19 July 2014

We ate here twice as they have a large menu and provide good food and good service. We tried BBQ, Soups and sandwiches and all were excellent. There does seem to be a wait on weekends so we ended up eating here during the week and were glad we did. They do have elk sausage and the local Rocky Mountain Brewery beer as well as many other choices.

1  Thank noplacelikethebeach
Reviewed 17 July 2014

The food at this restaurant was the best we found in Grand Lake. The menu is very diverse, including salads, sandwiches, elk and bison, and the BBQ. There were enough options that all the members of our family were satisfied with the choices available. The food was cooked exactly to our order. It did seem the waitress was more concerned with her phone than her tables. If the service was better, it would be excellent.