“Love the variety”

Grand Lake, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Love the variety”
Reviewed 31 August 2014

Not your typical buffet...but worth a try. The owner is very friendly and loves to visit...just ask her about her cat statues! Food is great and offers a different variety of buffet food. Always hot and delicious!

Oklahoma City, Oklahoma, United States
“Ate there twice I liked it so much”
Reviewed 25 August 2014

First time I had the breakfast burrito. The girl brought it out and I had to ask who she was bringing to help me eat it. Huge!! But so good I tried to eat all of it but couldn't, even with my husbands help. Went back on Sunday morning and they do a buffet only service. At first I was disappointed because I wanted to have my burrito again but the buffet was really very good. I would go again.

North Texas
“Breakfast must”
Reviewed 24 August 2014

Typical little restaurant in a Colorado mountain town - but such good service and what a great breakfast. Everything was cooked exactly as we ordered it, special requests were happily accommodated and the service was fast and friendly. We stuck with eggs, bacon etc for our multiple trips here but the people next to us from Italy raved over the pancakes. Worth the wait.

• Visited August 2014
Grand Rapids
“Great Place to eat in Grand Lake”
Reviewed 19 August 2014

After driving through Rocky Mountain National Park we had no idea what restaurants were in Grand Lake. The first place we walked into had a 45 minute wait so we walked down the road to the Fat Cat and we are happy we did. Service was good, everyone was friendly, price was reasonable and the food was excellent. I would definitely eat there again next time we are in the area.

• Visited July 2014
Arvada, Colorado
“Super buffet with some tasty surprises”
Reviewed 17 August 2014

Once we endured the long wait, we were very pleased with the great breakfast buffet. Excellent mix of traditional corned beef hash, thick bacon, specialty sausages, egg dishes, and homemade croissants, pastries and cinnamon rolls. Loved that they had real Scotch eggs and a whole table of pies for breakfast. The coconut pie was outstanding - not a creme pie but solid coconut that could not have been better. The inside of the restaurant was stifling hot and we were fortunate to get a table outside. Super busy with locals and tourists too.