“DO NOT STAY HERE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Review of Greeley Inn

Greeley Inn
We can't find prices for this hotel
Our online travel partners don't provide prices for this hotel, but we can search other options in Greeley
Greeley Inn
Ranked #13 of 13 Hotels in Greeley
Rogers, Arkansas
“DO NOT STAY HERE!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 1 June 2012

I had the worst experience at this nasty "motel". it was nasty dirty, oil field workers LIVE THERE and PARTY all night long. The AC didnt work. Hookers and drug dealers in the lot all night. When i complained they said they "never" heard the partying all night, and I was told to just turn the AC up!! They didnt seem to understand that I KNOW HOW TO OPERATE THE AC!! IT DIDNT WORK!! I came away feeling so ripped off I even told them I was going to give them a bad revieew and he said HE DIDNT CARE! If you dont mind motels that charge "per hour" then this would be the place for you!!

• Stayed May 2012, travelled solo
13 Thank reneeisnthappy

Families
Business
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 March 2012

My husband and I had to find an affordable weekly hotel to stay and ended up here. Before we brought anything into the room we went to the store to get our own cleaning supplies to clean our room. Our blankets were visibly dirty and when husband notified the front desk for clean blankets, she had an attitude and reluctantly gave us a clean blanket. She insisted the blankets were clean. The bed had a major dip in the center. The ceilings in our room had water damage and chipped paint. It was so gross. The only positive thing about our room was the bathroom had been redone. If you stay there bring your own toilets paper cus they reluctant to even give you that as we seen another patron asking for another roll. We couldn't wait to leave and go back to our house.

• Stayed March 2012
10 Thank Mrs_Hardemon

Travellers are raving about these Greeley hotels

Colorado
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 30 January 2011

was checking in. Room not ready. When I finally went up an hour later, bed was not made. Maid tried to hand me the sheets and said I could make the bed if I wanted to. Bathroom FILTHY! took comet off maid stand and cleaned it myself. shower so gross we put a hand towel on the floor while we showered QUICKLY. screen on window was torn. Window was cracked. Staff very surprised when we checked out the next day. This would be MY pick for Dirtiest,Grossest Hotel in the U.S. Unless you are a Crack Head or a bum, do not stay here! Moved to Clean,Nice Motel 6 with friendly staff for about the same PRICE!

Stayed July 2010, travelled as a couple
10 Thank ak_kimby
Fort Worth, TX
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 3 August 2008

This place was a dump, wish I'd ask to see the room before paying but it was late and I didn't want to keep looking. My nine year old granddaughter wouldn't sleep in the other double bed, said she was scared. It was a very noisy night and we were awakened several times, the room had no working air so we were forced to leave a window open. We couldn't wait to check out, and the springs were almost sticking out of the mattress. It wasn't cheap either. Never again.

9 Thank Donnalee52