“Best hotel in Greeley!”

Ranked #8 of 13 Hotels in Greeley
Grand Junction, Colorado
“Best hotel in Greeley!”
Reviewed 4 August 2011

I stayed there for five days in June while my daughter attended her college orientation at UNC. I've found THE hotel I will stay whenever I am in Greeley to visit my college kid. The staff was professional and went out of their way to be helpful. The rooms were large, well appointed and very clean. It might sound silly, but the grounds (complete with gardens, benches and blooming flower pots) provided a quiet oasis and needed retreat. Overall, one of the better family hotels I have stayed at in the United States.

• Stayed June 2011, travelled with family
2 Thank irprofessor
BrewsFra, Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, 15 August 2011
Thanks for the compliment. We try to keep the hotel clean and comfortable inside and out, because it all counts. Hope to see you lots in the next 4 years.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed 23 June 2011

I liked this hotel so much the first time I stayed there visiting family that now I book there every time I come to Greeley. For a very affordable price, I get a clean, quiet room with a great, first-rate bed and a strong shower head...not the typical weak dribble you find in many hotel bathrooms. Nice flat-screen TV with all the cable channels and they serve a pretty hearty breakfast to boot. The front-desk staff is friendly and very helpful. They truly make this Days Inn my "home away from home"!

• Stayed June 2011, travelled solo
1 Thank Penny C
BrewsFra, Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, 30 June 2011
Thank you Penny for your nice comments. You are so gracious. Look foward to seeing you next time you visit your family. Thank you for your business.
Minot
Reviewed 17 June 2011

Very rude people, unprofessinal people, who didrespect their guest. We left something in the room and didnt get it back and they called us liers. They dont know how to be friendly and handle thing. When I asked to talk to the manager she said she was the manager and I asked what I can do about this and she said nothing, would not give me numbers to contact anyone and was very rude.. Do not stay

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank northdakotawoman
BrewsFra, Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, 20 June 2011
I'm sorry neither you nor we could find your Nintendo DS. This guest checked out late and the room was not cleaned till the next day. They returned the same day to look for their DS. They called that night and had us look again. The lady said she worked in a hotel and "knows what happens". I stand by all my employees and know they are honest. They are all tenured and trustworthy. Call me silly, but their child might have lost it.

Travellers are raving about these Greeley hotels

Elkhart
Reviewed 5 June 2011

The rooms were very clean and comfortable. The staff was excellant and treated you with the utmost respect. The breakfast bar had a very good variety and the fresh fruit bowl was excellant. The location of the hotel was very good for everywhere we had plan to visit. I will definately return to this hotel in future visits.

• Stayed May 2011, travelled with family
1 Thank irish072
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, 6 June 2011
Thank you for your kind words and always staying with us on your annual trip to Colorado. We all appreciate your business and will see you next year.
Lakewood, Colorado
Reviewed 2 June 2011

Our hat is off to the Owner/Manager Frank Brewster who made our stay exceptional.
His breakfast was hot and tasty, our room was clean and his staff was courteous and friendly.
When we go to Greeley for other events, we will make certain we stay at Mr. Brewster's Hotel.
Dave & Kris Bell

• Stayed February 2011, travelled as a couple
1 Thank alamedadave
BrewsFra, Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, 8 June 2011
Thank you for your compliments. I appreciate your business and look foward to seeing you again.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 24 May 2011

Small rooms, rude staff, stale breakfast.

Added charges to my bill with out discussing with me first. this is how they pay for maintenance, nickel and dime the clients.

Room Tip: go elsewhere
  • Stayed May 2011, travelled on business
5 Thank jpizzo
BrewsFra, General Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, 30 May 2011
My response to this guest is I hope you "go elsewhere". I don't appreciate your damages to the room and then thinking there are no consequenses for your actions. Maybe our society is the way it is because some people expect others to pay for their actions.
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 1 January 2011

We had the pleasure of staying at this hotel and attending the New Year's party across the street.

First the front desk clerk was a delight! She was so helpful and informative.
Second the best amenity I have ever found in a hotel was the free use of an IPad while we were there.
Third the manager was very friendly and a delight to talk with.
Fourth the room was extremely clean and it felt like a newly remodeled room.

It was one of the best nights I have had in a hotel in many years. And it was only one night. We would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed January 2011, travelled as a couple
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this review, 3 March 2011
Thank you so much for your review. I am so glad you enjoyed yourself at the party. I hope you can come again next time and it was nice to meet you.