“Days Inn Greeley - needs better staff”
Review of Days Inn Greeley

Days Inn Greeley
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed 12 June 2012

I have booked rooms for our business at this location several times because of its proximity to JBS Swift. The rooms are acceptable in quality (pretty good, even) however the staff has been difficult at every turn with reservations and basic customer service. I was told that there were only 3 rooms, when I could easily have booked the 8 I was looking for online. I did that and then our workers were told there were only 7 reservations when we clearly had 8. When trying to receive the folio, I was told by LeeAnn that they could not send it to us as it was booked online, even though it was booked through the Days Inn website which has no way of retrieving folios/receipts. Particularly difficult and less-than-honest responses leave me looking for a different hotel.

• Stayed: June 2012, travelled on business
Management response:Responded 21 June 2012

I'm sorry but how would she have better information on our avalibility than our own computer system right in front of us. I'm sorry we couldn't accomodate the exact # of rooms for her company; but is is interesting they stayed the next 2 consecutive weeks with us.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

Minature room, noisy, small bed, spotty internet, cable tv confusing at best, and NO possibility of a 1 hour or less late check out. Never again...

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2012

What can I say. She entered the building angry and left in the same manner.

Reviewed 20 February 2012

This hotel was a clean room but overall very average. The room was quite small (even though we had a "suite") with a queen-sized bed. It had a fridge and small bar with sink, but I would rather have had a larger and more comfortable bed (it was definitely not upper grade). The pillows were awful. The bathroom very small with only a minimal vanity which makes it difficult for the traveler without space to put everything. The towels were thin, too. It's a good location, close to shopping, dining and lots of things to see and do in the surrounding areas, but don't expect much in the hotel.

Room Tip: The elevator is in the center but there are entrances with wide stairs on each end.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 February 2012

Thank you for your response. FYI I get daily comments on how great our beds and pillows are. I know you wanted a king size bed but the beds are TOP quality and I stand behind them. Thank you.

Reviewed 4 February 2012

Stayed at the Days Inn for 4 days 3 nights and was very happy all around. It was very clean, the entire staff was very friendly and extremly helpful. Rooms were standard, nothing fancy but again clean and comfortable. Situated in a quiet area of town, but just minutes to many stores and restaurants. There were self laundry facilities, ironing area, and computer with printer for use. Continental breakfast had variety of options with a nice sitting area. Price was very fair. Would definately stay there again.

Room Tip: Used hotels.com to book the room and saved a few dollars per night.
  • Stayed: February 2012, travelled with family

Thank you for your business and I hope you return soon.

Reviewed 7 November 2011

Why Greeley is a little more expensive then other comparable towns is that as far as lodging goes i was told there is a high demand due to all the gas field work being done there. With that said...this place was clean and nice enough with modern remodeled rooms though the rooms are about as small as they come. Staff was excellent and the breakfast above average for this type of hotel. I would stay there again or look for something higher end in Fort Collins.

Room Tip: ask for a larger room
  • Stayed: September 2011, travelled with family
1  Thank laverdade
BrewsFra, Owner at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 14 November 2011

Thank you for your square deal comment. That is exactly how we operate. You can read into that in comments below when someone damages a room I don't charge the rest of my guests for one's damages. Thank you so much.

Reviewed 2 November 2011

This is a normal Days Inn, great price, good service, clean and bright, with a nice free contl. type breakfast. Location is in west Greeley close in range to Fort Collins and Loveland. Have stayed here before and will stay again ... good hotel.

• Stayed: October 2011, travelled on business
1  Thank drdfsdaz

Thank you for your comments. I agree we are best price in a good location.

Reviewed 4 August 2011

I stayed there for five days in June while my daughter attended her college orientation at UNC. I've found THE hotel I will stay whenever I am in Greeley to visit my college kid. The staff was professional and went out of their way to be helpful. The rooms were large, well appointed and very clean. It might sound silly, but the grounds (complete with gardens, benches and blooming flower pots) provided a quiet oasis and needed retreat. Overall, one of the better family hotels I have stayed at in the United States.

• Stayed: June 2011, travelled with family
2  Thank irprofessor
BrewsFra, Manager at Days Inn Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 15 August 2011

Thanks for the compliment. We try to keep the hotel clean and comfortable inside and out, because it all counts. Hope to see you lots in the next 4 years.