“About the Best in Town”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 20 August 2013

It is good to find a solid, non chain offering anywhere, but to find one in Greeley is excellent. The place is well run & of an evening the food is good. I have found it a good place to use rather as a pub as do many others & it is a rare gem. Whether you want a full meal or just a drink, you will be treated as if your custom is important. So rare these days. Heartily recommended.

Reviewed 9 July 2013

We shared the bacon-wrapped water chestnuts and the Charlie's Chips - we almost didn't need dinner! Delicious!

Reviewed 25 February 2013

It's becoming more challenging to find an "adult" dining experience free from crying babies and unruly children. Kenny's not only has a mature atmosphere, but wonderful food. (That said, I am sure they welcome children. We lucke dout in that there weren't any the night we were there) The prime rib was outstanding, served perfectly by friendly, accommodating wait staff. Even the pacing was perfect. Great value for the nice meal - it makes for a terrific dining experience. If you have children, don't bring them here - go to Chuck E Cheese.

2  Thank EssGeeKay
Reviewed 1 January 2013

My fiance and I moved just south of Greeley a few months ago, leaving behind our previous favorite restaurant. We enjoy the usual Texas roadhouse and Applebee's (with a 10 month old it's the easiest places to go) My fiance and I always pass Kenny's leaving Applebees, and we decided to give it a try.
We were blown away by how Excellent everything was! The moment we walked in it was perfect. The atmosphere was calm and romantic, and the smell was to die for. Our server, Scott, was fantastic. Perfect server etiquette. The manager was always so welcoming, and informed us they are very kid friendly, which was shown by how sweet everyone was to our daughter, who was very talkative that evening.
The food was fresh and hot, and the wait time was Well worth it! We spent our entire time there after receiving our meal talking about the food. We will, without a doubt, return to Kenny's as often as possible.

Reviewed 28 November 2012

I love the salmon, but nothing beats the steak. They are the equal of many big name steak restaurants around the U.S. and serve a better steak than many of them. Go on the weekend when they offer prime rib. Nice variety in the menu (it is a steak house though).
You can choose to eat in the dining room or bar, and I recommend the bar area as it is more vibrant. Usually the waitstaff is quite attentive and helpful (not perfect, but I have no complaints).

Been to Kenny's Steak House? Share your experiences!