“excellent service”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley
Ranked #5 of 14 Hotels in Greeley
Reviewed 10 June 2014

I love Colorado and have lived away for about 2 1/2 years. Returning and going to the Fairfield Inn for the first time was the best experience. It was like being at home again. Brian was the best host...informative, friendly and very professional. The gentleman that checked us in was all smiles, friendly and fun. I had a very long road trip and he made sure our stay was comfortable. The next morning we got up to a very friendly front desk girl (can't remember her name :( ) she made the morning breakfast a delight. Keep up the good work management! happy employees make happy visitors. I will always stay at a Fairfield Inn from now on ;)

Room Tip: We were on the first floor..but the sun blocking curtains were awesome. I did not hear any outdoor n...
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2014

Dear MaryT2,
Thank you for your wonderful review regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn & Suites. I am pleased everyone on our staff exceeded your expectations. I will share this review with the entire staff. Reviews like yours remind us all why we are in the hospitality field and we greatly appreciate your feedback. We hope to see you again the next time you are in Greeley.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

I don't know what the rest of the rooms are like but I got stuck on the 2nd floor right next to the elevator. It was perhaps the smallest hotel room I have ever been cooped up in. This room should have been a $100.00 less for its size. Very disappointing for a fairfield inn.

Room Tip: Don't get stuck by the elevator
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 28 May 2014

Dear I8dbbqonroute66,
Thank you for your review of the Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley. I'm very sorry to hear that our hotel did not meet your expectations. As we do have different layouts for our rooms, they do vary in size. I'm sorry that the room you stayed in did not meet your needs, but on future stays we'd be more than happy to place you in one that does. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to exceed your expectations on your next trip to Greeley.

Kind thanks,

Reviewed 22 May 2014

We enjoyed the Fairfield Inn inGreeley. The beds were comfortable, the breakfast hit the spot and the staff was very cheerful and efficient. Thank you Zach, Christina and Alex for making our stay so enjoyable.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 27 May 2014

Dear 332Juliep2014,
Thank you for taking the time to review your stay at the Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley. I’m so glad that you found our complimentary breakfast, beds and staff so enjoyable. I will be sure to pass along your comments to my staff. I am saddened however, to see that we did not provide you with a five star experience. I hope that you will allow us another opportunity to impress you on your next stay in Greeley.

Reviewed 19 May 2014

Very nice, clean hotel. Friendly and helpful staff. Mike was very helpful at check-in. Christina booked a nice comfortable room for us. Kelly was very friendly at the front desk. Modern, updated decor.

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank Craig W
Reviewed 30 April 2014

From the time I stepped foot inside the door, Christina was the perfect host!
She is sincerely friendly. Just the kind of person I would trust with even greater responsibilities! We saw her out in town and it felt good to know that she recognized us and was friendly.

Room Tip: Our floor level unit was excellent.
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled with friends
1  Thank KAREN E
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 6 May 2014

Dear Karen E,
Thank you for your wonderful review! I agree, Christina does a wonderful job. I will be sure to share this review with her. We all hope to see you back at the Greeley Fairfield Inn & Suites soon!

Reviewed 25 April 2014

Just got back from staying here for a week for training. The hotel was quite nice. I thoroughly enjoyed the hot tub every night to help me loosen up and relax a bit. The pool is more a kiddie pool, so just FYI. The breakfast was nice, they had warm chocolate chip cookies at the counter every night (while they lasted) and the hotel is with in easy walking distance of restaurants, gas stations and a Wal-Mart.

Room Tip: Room's in the 20's will be closest to the highway. So if the noise bothers you ask for a lo...
  • Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank Ryan W

Dear Ryan W,
Thank you for your kind review and feedback regarding your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites.
I am pleased you enjoyed the hot tub and warm cookies.
We hope to see you back the next time you visit Greeley!

Reviewed 27 March 2014

I stayed with my grandsons for one night and really enjoyed our stay. The manager and employees were very friendly and helpful. The room was very clean, the breakfast excellent and all around it was a first class operation. They had just changed over to a salt water pool setup and my grandsons made great use of the pool area. I can't say enough good about the hotel except that if you are in the Greeley area this is the place to stay !!!

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family
1  Thank dog80908
TMIHospitality, Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Greeley, responded to this reviewResponded 3 April 2014

Dear Dog80908,
Thank you taking the time to write about your recent stay at the Greeley Fairfield Inn and Suites. I am pleased your grandsons were able to enjoy our newly upgraded saline pool. Thank you for your kind remarks about our friendly staff and clean rooms. I will be certain to share your comments with the entire staff! Please come back soon.