“Bonzai Burger is THE BEST!”

Red Robin Gourmet Burgers
Ranked #143 of 243 Restaurants in Greeley
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 23 April 2013

I always want to try something different, but end up having the Bonzai Burger. They have excellent onion rings, also. Don't forget to try the freckled lemonade.

Reviewed 9 February 2013

Stopped by here on my way out to a business call and enjoyed it. I've been to a couple of these branches in other states. Good variety and quick service. The server was warm and friendly. He kept our glasses full of ice tea.

Reviewed 23 September 2012

Just an okay burger. Nothing great. the steak fries are nice and crisp on the outside and soft inside. Service was slow and it seemed the servers had more time to talk to each other instead of taking care of the customers

Reviewed 20 July 2012

Nasty, underdone, burger. Very poor attitude from server when asked to be cooked more.

Reviewed 27 April 2012

They are supposed to be known for their burgers. I haven't found that much cartilage in a burger other than the ones I make from Sam's Club ground beef (you know know what I mean if you shop there). I went there on 2 separate occasions and it was the same both times. I didn't try for a 3rd.

Now I have to hear their annoying commercials that remind me of grisly burgers.

Been to Red Robin Gourmet Burgers? Share your experiences!