“Spacious rooms, fully equipped for long or short stays”

Residence Inn Denver Tech Center
Ranked #9 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Spacious rooms, fully equipped for long or short stays”
Reviewed 8 May 2012

All rooms look like they have been renovated recently. They are very clean and comfortable. Kitchens have fill size appliances including dishwasher. Refrigerators have automatic ice makers.
The entire staff is very customer-service oriented.
Snow and ice is always cleared immediately. I saw the manager, Wes Bean, out in the parking lot, sweeping snow off of cars on more than one occasion.
Breakfast is provided in the lobby every morning. There is not a huge buffet, but there is good variety. A manager's reception is held on week nights, and includes a light entree, dessert, Coffee, Tea, Beer and Wine.
This facility is the best "home away from home" I have ever experienced.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the first floor so that climbing steps is not a problem. However, footsteps on th...
  • Stayed March 2012, travelled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 9 May 2012
Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to give your personal review of our hotel.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed 5 May 2012

I am spending few months every year in this hotel and this hotel always great.

Rooms are great and service is excellent. Specially want to thanks Lena as her knowledge of Russian language helped me few times already.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 7 May 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out the trip advisor review. We really appreciate your business.
Sumy, Ukraine
Reviewed 4 May 2012

It is a very good hotel and the best staff. Very perfect place. Good food.

Room Tip: good rooms
  • Stayed May 2012, travelled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 10 May 2012
Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for our property. We appreciate your business.
Frankfurt, Germany
Reviewed 2 May 2012

This hotel is a perfect place for a quiet family pastime. Great views of the mountains, unless of course your windows do not opposite the road. The hotel has very spacious rooms, half of them have fireplaces. What is most valuable for me - an opportunity to prepare a favorite meal (all the staff you need is present).

Room Tip: Rooms on the second floor are quiter and you have 50% chanse to get two-levels room.
  • Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Thank you for taking the time to give your personal feedback of our hotel. We truly appreciate your business.
Rancho Santa Margarita, California
Reviewed 28 April 2012

Please improve quality of breakfast as food was cold and not well prepared.

• Stayed April 2012, travelled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 30 April 2012
Thank you so much for your response to our hotel services. We appreciate your business and will address the breakfast comments, to ensure that all our guests receive a hot quality breakfast.
Los Angeles
Reviewed 26 April 2012

- Better price than my per diem rate
- Clerks were friendly checking in and checking out
- Booked lowest rate room but they upgraded me to a suite with a 2nd-floor-in-the-room/loft style room -- nice gesture but not necessary for a single business-trip guy who only needs a bed & internet
- Missed the morning and evening food except for last day breakfast, which was fine
- Room service did not replenish the supplies (soap, shampoo, toilet paper) every day, but with the two bathrooms, I just took from one I didn't use

1 Thank TNT3751
Thank you very much for your feedback about our property. We appreciate your business and will follow up with our housekeeping department to ensure they are replacing all supplies during guest stays. I am glad that the staff was friendly and able to give you a complimentary upgrade. We look forward to servicing you again in the future.
New York City, New York
Reviewed 21 April 2012

I have no complaints about the cleanliness of the room, but the service was iffy. Towels weren't replenished, fold out couch was routinely put away despite us asking for it not to be.

A quick note about the computers in the lobby - if you are trying to print anything that might have your personal information on it, ask the person at the front desk to check if the printer is connected to whichever computer you are on BEFORE you click print.

(here's the story to go along with that advice, if you're interested... I tried to print my boarding pass with no result. I asked the woman at the front desk (who was clearly a member of the cleaning staff and just sitting there on behalf of whomever shoud have been there) for assistance. She came over, reset something... again, no result. When the front desk person came back (tall thin woman with a european accent - didn't catch her name), we asked her for assistance. She came over and asked the kid sitting next to me to print something, which he did successfully, thus enabling her to determine that the printer was connected to his computer, not to mine (which she could have done by looking for the cord she then unplugged from his computer and plugged into mine). I said, "there should be a sign that says we have to check this first before we print, if you're not going to have it set up for both computers." She said, "that's just how the system is set up." I said, "that's not a good system", clicked print again and got 3 copies of my boarding pass (one for each time I had clicked print). I said, "this isn't a good set up. What if I couldn't wait and had given up and left?" Her response was, "well, you should've have cleared the print queue". I said, "I could have, but not everyone knows how to do that. She again said something about the print queue, and I got annoyed at her insistance on that issue and said, "so... it's MY fault that three copies of my boarding pass just printed and it would have been MY fault if my personal information had been printed by whomever used this computer and printer successfully after me?... all because *I* didn't clear the print queue on a computer with no printer and no sign stating that it wasn't connected?" She then walked away despite the kid next to me having said that he, too, was waiting to print something else (aside from his test print) Jeez. Just be aware that whatever you print might not come out the first time and you need to get someone from the front desk involved. Why a major hotel can't manage to network a printer to more than one computer is beyond my comprehension, and I didn't appreciate the woman's attitude about my concern over people's personal information being left behind for someone else to obtain. We had used that same computer two days prior and hadn't been able to print the groupon we were about to go out and use. Whomever used the printer after us, but before I printed my boarding pass ended up with the groupon print out. What if we hadn't used it that day, but the person who ended up with it had? NOT a good set up.)

• Stayed April 2012, travelled with friends
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this review, 25 April 2012
Thank you very much for your personal feedback of your stay. I do apologize for the service you received with housekeeping and front desk. We take your comments seriously and I will personally follow up with these issues. We discovered the printer was having a problem with the switching device, so a new router was ordered to resolve this issue. Thanks again for your comments and we hope you will give us another opportunity to serve you and show that we can provide the service you expect when staying at a Marriott hotel.
Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Ce...
#2 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Denver Marriott Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Courtyard Denver Tech Center
Courtyard Denver Tech Center
#4 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Residence Inn Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!