“Big City Getaway”

Residence Inn Denver Tech Center
Ranked #10 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Reviewed 12 June 2012

Even though I reserved only a few days ahead, I got an excellent rate. This Residence Inn is in a really busy area, but my second floor, corner-building unit was actually blissfully quiet. I was on family hospital duty nights and sleeping days, yet wasn't bothered at all by noise. My unit had a peek view of the mountains in the distance, which was important to me . . . seeing the natural landscape helps me realize I have actually traveled!

I have not had good luck with other Residence Inns honoring my request for certain kinds of rooms, but the woman who took my reservation here really came through for me. And the property was full!

There is a fantastically nice staff, as others have mentioned. The unit was very clean; even the tile grout and the tub seal were clean. The sliding glass door had a safety latch on it. I felt quite safe and comfortable there.

There is a village-like atmosphere with the four-unit buildings. I enjoyed that so much more than the typical big-box hotel (especially more than the big-box Residence Inns -- taken over by high school sports teams and other big groups). The landscaping on the property contributes to the "getaway" feeling. There are the cutest little bunny rabbits hopping around the grass!

My visit to Denver was for a family emergency, yet I so totally lucked out in finding this property that I'm hoping to return and actually have some fun.

Room Tip: My second floor unit had a kind of treehouse feel, very nice. I asked for a view of the mountains a...
  • Stayed: June 2012, travelled with family
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2012

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to fill out a survey on our hotel. We really appreciate your comments and will definitely share them with our staff. We are so glad we were able to accommodate your needs.

Reviewed 28 May 2012

The room was spacious and had a small kitchenette and a high table - that made good for business discussions. The front desk folks were very kind and accommodating. This made for a most enjoyable stay. I look forward to staying at the place again.

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2012

Thank you very much for your comments about our property and staff. We look forward to serving you again in the near future.

Reviewed 23 May 2012

Nice staff. All doors to rooms are exterior to the outside and my room faced a very busy street. Did not feel safe. Pool was not open yet and they no longer have a hot tub so not to great.

Room Tip: request interior to parking lot or facing mountains
  • Stayed: April 2012, travelled on business
1  Thank Sally S

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill out a review for our property. I especially appreciate you comments about female travelers. We have shared your comments with our staff and will make every effort to put our female guests in 2nd floor rooms or off the main street.

Reviewed 18 May 2012

The staff here is outstanding, the front desk were all are GREAT but wanted to mention a few who really made my stay a wonderful and relaxing one. Monet is very kind, courtesy, and very helpful individual who really takes pride in her job she is truly an asset to this company!!!! I also wanted say James and Brad you guys are awesome. House keeping was also remarkable they take really kepted the rooms looking spectacular! I just hate my week stay is over but if I ever have to come back to Denver I will definitely be staying here!!

• Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 23 May 2012

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to fill out a response about our hotel. We appreciate your business and I will pass on your comments to our staff.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

I always stay here. It is close to work, close to resturants and freeway access. The staff is always very helpful and nice. They learn your name and treat you as an important guest. In the winter they clear the snow from your car in the morning.

Room Tip: in down stairs rooms you can here those above you walking and moving about.
  • Stayed: May 2012, travelled on business
Wesley B, General Manager at Residence Inn Denver Tech Center, responded to this reviewResponded 9 May 2012

Thank you very much for your business and taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 9 May 2012

It is always pleasant suprise to find a hotel in which a prolonged stay is like coming home after a long day of work. Hats off to Monet for making my stay enjoyable. She is amazing that she remembers the customers names and makes their stay a more personal visit. To have the choice of being able to cook for yourself or to enjoy the hotels cuisine is always a bonus for anyone. If you get a chance to visit in the area, enjoy some time at the Residence Inn.

• Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

We truly appreciate your business and for taking the time to review our hotel.

Reviewed 8 May 2012

All rooms look like they have been renovated recently. They are very clean and comfortable. Kitchens have fill size appliances including dishwasher. Refrigerators have automatic ice makers.
The entire staff is very customer-service oriented.
Snow and ice is always cleared immediately. I saw the manager, Wes Bean, out in the parking lot, sweeping snow off of cars on more than one occasion.
Breakfast is provided in the lobby every morning. There is not a huge buffet, but there is good variety. A manager's reception is held on week nights, and includes a light entree, dessert, Coffee, Tea, Beer and Wine.
This facility is the best "home away from home" I have ever experienced.

Room Tip: I prefer rooms on the first floor so that climbing steps is not a problem. However, footsteps on th...
  • Stayed: March 2012, travelled on business

Thank you very much for your business and for taking the time to give your personal review of our hotel.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Courtyard Denver Tech Center
Courtyard Denver Tech Center
#6 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#2 of 15 in Greenwood Village
1 mi away
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#4 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hampton Inn Denver Tech Center South
Denver Marriott Tech Center

Been to Residence Inn Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!