La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
US$102
La Quinta
US$127
US$108
Residence Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$144
US$116
US$202
US$179
Doubletree.com
Sleep Inn Denver Tech Center(Greenwood Village)
US$89
US$81
SleepInn
US$120
TripAdvisor
All reviewsroom was cleannice courtyardla quinta hasdenver tech centergreat place to staystay there againrestaurants and shoppingparking lotstaff was friendlygreat priceking suitecontinental breakfasthot tubihoppetlobbydoggy
A La Quinta traveler
Wildwood, Missouri, USA
Reviewed 21 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 August 2013

The manager of this property must have slept on the wrong side of the bed the night before I spoke with him because he was quite rude and unaccommodating. The woman who checked me in was super sweet and I appreciated her kindness.

Breakfast was good. The room - awful! The sink backed up, the toilet overflowed and the shower filled up to my ankles. When I brought this to their attention, they wanted me to switch rooms at 10:00 PM, but I decided that I could make it thru the night without the toilet. The next morning I told the manager (Mr. Grumpy) about the bathroom and that I had to wait until morning to use one in the lobby and he didn't seem to care about this. Not good in terms of customer service.

Great location and their pool looked great (although I didn't use it).

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 14 August 2013

Check in swift, really swift. Room clean and HVAC functioned well; not noisy. I continue to wonder why La Quinta has thermostats on room wall near the door when the control is on the unit. Configuration of the rooms with pool in courtyard is something to be copied. A good thing. Room clean and well enough furnished. Two beds, so no frig or microwave. Some sort of economic trade off for LaQuinta. Elevators so slow. I imagine the staff uses 40 minutes each day each waiting on those elevators.

Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 August 2013

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled solo
A TripAdvisor Member
South Jordan, Utah, USA
Reviewed 11 August 2013

We really enjoyed our stay. Our ground floor suite had an additional door that opened out to a beautiful courtyard near the pool, making it easy to go swimming without having to walk through the hotel in my swimsuit! We used the exercise room each day, it was clean and had several machines to use. The breakfast was very good with a lot of variety. The hotel was clean and smelled good. We stayed for several days. The staff was very nice and helpful. We would recommend this hotel to anyone that is in the Denver area. We will stay here again every time we are in the area!

• Stayed: August 2013, travelled with family