Stayed here a couple nights, it was just average. The housekeeping staff definitely keep the place clean and they did a great job each day cleaning our room. Make sure you get a room on the side of the hotel facing the pool, if you face the highway it will be noisy. The hallway REEKED of pot the whole time we stayed even though the rooms were supposed to be non smoking. The smell wafted into our room even. I guess legal 420 in Colorado makes for an interesting interpretation of the smoking rules at hotels now.
The beds in the rooms are not that great, I woke up with some mild back aches the next morning, which is almost always indicative of sleeping in a less then comfortable bed. The free wi-fi worked pretty good. The tile in the bathroom is VERY slippery, be careful when you get out of the shower or you might take a little fall.
Overall, I guess if you get a good price on the room it's not bad. There is nothing within walking distance that I could tell, gotta drive a ways to find places to eat and even then you're looking at chain restaurant city, not too many local places in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center location is perfect for leisure and business travelers. The hotel is near Centennial Airport Private Jet Center, Lockheed Martin, and many other corporate destinations. We have 1500 square feet of meeting space and a wealth of amenities, including free high-speed Internet access. Located just 15 Miles South of Downtown Denver (Pepsi Center, Coors Field, and Six Flags Elitch Gardens), there are many great restaurants in the area and shopping at Park Meadows Mall. Family Sports Center, Chatfield State Reservoir, and Fiddler's Green Ampitheater are all nearby. Access your spacious room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center through an interior courtyard surrounding a heated pool (seasonal) and spa. Start each day with our Free Bright Side BreakfastTM served by our courteous and friendly staff. We are just east of I-25 between Dry Creek and Arapahoe Road next to Trail Dust Steakhouse and IHOP, not far from the Denver Broncos Training Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Ebookers, Hotels.com, Evoline ltd, HotelsClick, 5viajes2012 S.L., Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Denver Tech Hotel Greenwood Village
- La Quinta Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village La Quinta