A typical La Quinta, The standard breakfast, so we ate out all but one day. Front desk staff were great. They were able to move us to a room with a fridge after the first night, and communicated it to the next shift. Only real problem were the beds being full instead of queen size.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center location is perfect for leisure and business travelers. The hotel is near Centennial Airport Private Jet Center, Lockheed Martin, and many other corporate destinations. We have 1500 square feet of meeting space and a wealth of amenities, including free high-speed Internet access. Located just 15 Miles South of Downtown Denver (Pepsi Center, Coors Field, and Six Flags Elitch Gardens), there are many great restaurants in the area and shopping at Park Meadows Mall. Family Sports Center, Chatfield State Reservoir, and Fiddler's Green Ampitheater are all nearby. Access your spacious room at La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center through an interior courtyard surrounding a heated pool (seasonal) and spa. Start each day with our Free Bright Side BreakfastTM served by our courteous and friendly staff. We are just east of I-25 between Dry Creek and Arapahoe Road next to Trail Dust Steakhouse and IHOP, not far from the Denver Broncos Training Facility. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), LaQuinta, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Traveltool, S.L.U., Cancelon and Evoline ltd so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Denver Tech Hotel Greenwood Village
- La Quinta Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village La Quinta