“great staff, average hotel”

La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
Ranked #6 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
pueblo, United States
“great staff, average hotel”
Reviewed 31 March 2014

A typical La Quinta, The standard breakfast, so we ate out all but one day. Front desk staff were great. They were able to move us to a room with a fridge after the first night, and communicated it to the next shift. Only real problem were the beds being full instead of queen size.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with La Quinta

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Frisco, Colorado
Reviewed 27 March 2014

I have had good experiences with La Quinta. This is my favorite location. The building is in very good condition, like new, and the rooms are very comfortable with big flat screen TV's, and every room I've stayed in was very, very clean.

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Steamboat Springs
Reviewed 15 March 2014

I have stayed at this hotel on several occasions, but this was the worst experience i have ver had. The people in the room next to me were smoking pot all night, and the only solution the staff seemed to come up with was asking me to move at 11:45 at night and giving me a whopping $30 discount. Won't be staying here again!

• Stayed March 2014, travelled on business

Colorado Springs, Colorado
Reviewed 9 March 2014 via mobile

It was a dark and stormy night... really, it was. It was snowing and I didn't want to make the hour-long drive home. It was around midnight, I was tired, the roads were bad, and I needed a place to stay.

I got on my iPad and called six or seven hotels in the Denver Tech Center, and all of them were full. My wife located this LaQuinta, called them, and they had a room. I was only five minutes away, and very well priced, so we booked it.

Parking was easy, and the staff was friendly - smiled at me as he greeted and checked me in. The front desk clerk was efficient and he gave me clear directions on how to get to my room.

The bed was very comfortable, the room was large, and it was very clean. The walls were a little thin - someone was very loud at 4:30am. Since My iPad has a white noise machine, I just increased my white noise volume and went back to sleep.

The only weak link at this hotel was the breakfast - the only hot items were coffee and waffles. I'm not a pancake/waffle guy, so I just ate two bowls of cereal and a yogurt.

I've stayed at LaQuinta Inns before, and most of them are pretty good; this is one of the good ones. I've only had one bad experience at a LaQuinta in AZ, but you'll have to read my other review to see that one.

There is another LaQuinta a few miles north of this one, and if don't think it is as nice, so don't get them confused.

I would absolutely stay here again.

Stayed March 2014, travelled solo
Littleton, United States
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I think this was a really good hotel. The breakfast should have a wider choice range. It has very good customer service. I think that it should have more soaps and towels and conditioners in the bathrooms.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 21 February 2014

We always choose this hotel when we want a quick weekend getaway (live about 10 miles away from hotel). I also booked a stay here for my parents when my daughter graduated high school last summer. Its easy to find, clean and the value is always great (with or without the use of LQ rewards.)

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Best Western Plus Denver Tech Ce...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#4 of 14 in Greenwood Village
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver En...
#8 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center? Share your experiences!