“Friendly, helpful staff and comfortable, clean, nicely decorated room”

Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Ranked #2 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Regina, Canada
“Friendly, helpful staff and comfortable, clean, nicely decorated room”
Reviewed 13 February 2014

We stayed one night on our way to Arizona. The front desk staff was more than helpful, very friendly and efficient. The room looked and felt brand new, and the bed was very comfortable. The breakfast was excellent. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with family
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, 14 February 2014
Thank you for a great review. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I hope to see you again.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (49)
El Paso, United States
Reviewed 11 February 2014

Customer service is great at check in and check out , Rooms and facility are very clean house keeping personnel is very professional . Rates are very reasonable, great location. I have stayed at this hotel for weeks at a time for the past 4 to 5 months. parking lot is well lighted all around. My trucks and trailers have always been secured.

United States
Reviewed 10 February 2014

This place is brand new and affordable. Great stay! I stayed in a much more expensive chain several months ago for around triple the price, and the rooms were exactly the same, except this one had a couch and was much bigger. The bed was FANTASTIC. The staff was so helpful too!

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, 11 February 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to write such a great review about us for future travelers to read. I am glad you enjoyed the hotel and we hope to see you again.
Aurora, CO, United States
Reviewed 10 February 2014

Best Western was surprisingly wonderful! I will stay there again. The location was perfect and the staff was very professional. Only one day we found that our room was not supplied like we were use to. That was due to a substitution of the cleaning staff.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

I am very happy you enjoyed your stay with us, and we hope to see you again.
Omaha, United States
Reviewed 29 January 2014

This Hotel is Great Value for the money, many hotels in this area are more than twice as much and do not offer free breakfast or free internet. Very clean rooms and personable staff. I travel 120 days a year and this hotel is now on my top 10 list.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this review, 5 February 2014
Thank you for your review of your stay with us! We appreciate your feedback on the quality of the room. We are so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us and hope that you will stay with us the next time you are in Denver. If I can be of assistance in the future, please don't hesitate to contact the hotel at 303-792-9999.

Thank you again for taking the time to review the hotel.
Portland, Oregon
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I recently went on a 5 night road trip during harsh winter weather. My review is based on the experience between the 4 different hotels that were all within $5 of each other. My party was 2 females and 2 cats.

First, I sympathize with the girl that was working the front desk that evening. This woman was giving her the hardest time when we walked in to check in. That girl was AWESOME to us. I asked for her recommendation on place with local beer and it was amazing. My friend & I even bought souvenir beer glasses. Second, yay we weren't forced to stay on the bottom floor even though we had cats!

As for the room, very modern looked recently remodeled. It was very clean, comfortable, and spacious.

The breakfast was a good assortment more than just coffee and muffins. I'm pretty sure they had eggs and bacon, etc.

We didn't get to stay long enough to see how long it would take to get downtown or even see where it is compared to the airport, but it was right off 225.

Like I mentioned earlier we were traveling during horrible winter conditions. With that said, they did not maintain the outside stairs or walk ways very well from ice. At one point I did slip and do the splits. I didn't put in a complaint because it was just embarrassing and I was just sore for a few days, but the front desk was made aware by that annoying woman that was giving the girl a hard time earlier who witnessed my fall.

I would give the hotel in SD the best experience, but this hotel was the best quality for our money.

5 stars for quality, price, and cleanliness.

Room Tip: Great value.
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends
Thank you for such a great review. It was a pleasure having you as our guest. We hope to see you again soon and have a great day.
South Jordan, Utah, United States
Reviewed 25 January 2014

Overall very good stay. Toilet handle problem, printer problem in business center were a couple of things that made the trip less than wonderful. The biggest problem was not receiving a wake up call. There were 2 folks at the desk in the afternoon when I requested the call that were both new. Apparently neither one knew how to program the wake up call. I was 20 minutes late for business breakfast downtown. Luckily it was showing that morning so I blamed the roads. The morning person at the desk did not have much to say except he was sorry.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#3 of 14 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Regency Denver Tech Center
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center

Been to Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel? Share your experiences!