“Great Stay!!!”

Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Reviewed 14 June 2014 via mobile

This place was ok, decided to eat breakfast here based on the reviews. I ordered the Marian 3-cheese omelet with hash browns and a biscuit, the food was good, except my biscuit still had a ring of raw flour on the inside, so I ate only part of it. The coffee was good, its what you would expect from a cafe. The only issue I had was with the service, we were seated and then forgotten about for 10-15 minutes, eventually someone else, an older man who I think might have been the mgr/owner, came over and took our drink order and our food order. He was very nice and kept our cups full while we waited for our food. Everything was good, and I would eat here again if I ever came back through this way.

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 16 June 2014

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 13 June 2014 via mobile

We rented 2 adjoining rooms which I loved since adj rooms are not easy to come by. Looks older but the rooms were clean and is located near a lot. Small complaint is no indoor pool only outdoor, nights in early June is too chilly so inside would have been nice but I knew when we booked. Big complaint is the cleaning service not only knocked before checkout time but opened the door when no one answered, I was in the shower and my kids were in the room UNACCEPTABLE. Was told no manager present to talk to, which I found hard to believe, they shouldn't even try unless our room was checked out. Other than that, the rest of the staff was very nice!

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Luvmyfamjjat
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 June 2014

I'm sorry you had some problems in your room. I will talk with my housekeeping staff about entering a room before check out. Hopefully you will try us again.

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Great Stay in Denver CO, Great location, Great Staff. We have crews that work in the Denver area and we are always treated like VIP's at the Best Western Plus in the Denver Tech Center Hotel. Great folks.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
2  Thank Clay R
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 30 May 2014

Glad you have enjoyed your stays with us.

Reviewed 28 May 2014

We booked on the hotel website in January this year for a visit in May, and got a very good rate for two nights over the Memorial Day weekend. Our room was on the third floor, and was freshly furnished with plenty of space, as well as two comfortable queen beds, a fridge and microwave, and free WiFi. Breakfast in the morning was more than adequate, and the staff were professional and friendly. The only thing stopping me from giving it 5 stars is that housekeeping only arrived after 4pm to make up the room, by which time we'd done it ourselves, and just requested some fresh towels. Otherwise, all was fine, and would definitely stay here again at the rate we paid (less than $60 per night).

Stayed: May 2014, travelled as a couple
1  Thank SuaGiLo

Thank you for the great review. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay and took advantage of the book early for the best rate . Come see us again.

Reviewed 23 May 2014

The initial impression of this hotel upon arriving was pretty good. The lobby area is nicely decorated and the front desk attendant was very nice and helpful. However, it did not take very long to notice the problems with the place. The carpet in the room was very dirty and the bed was uncomfortable. The pillows are a very odd small size and are also uncomfortable to sleep on. I contracted an eye infection which I never get which was probably caused by the pillows or towels. The noise level during the day was terrible which made a mid-day nap impossible. The so-called business center is an extremely small room with only two computers and no air conditioning. The breakfast was awful. The bagels and muffins were stale and the "juice" was very watered down. This hotel may be OK for an overnight stay but I was here for four nights and was ready to leave after the first.

Room Tip: Go elsewhere.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank Deke_Haid
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

I am really sorry for the problems you may have experienced while staying at the hotel.

Reviewed 21 May 2014

Me and my best friend since middle school went to this location and it was BEAUTIFUL. The decorations were nice, the breakfast was decent, and the room was awesome especially for the price. However, we were on the 5th floor and you could smell marijuana in the hallway. It didn't matter to us, somebody was having fun. The downfall? Being watched like if we didn't belong or were going to steal something! We are both African American and we were definitely not welcomed. Then upon checking out, we had prepaid so we left only to find out they decided to charge us $300 extra! When I called to ask why, the general manager Patty was arrogant and said we were smoking in the room. From someone who doesn't smoke and doesn't even like the smell of smoke I just knew she made a mistake. Long story short, she stuck by her mistake and overdrew my account then I was told there is nothing I can do about it. So, the quality of the hotel goes away when you get robbed for $300. Will not ever stay in another best western in my life nor recommend it to anyone... especially this one.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with friends
9  Thank Angelique O

Thank you for your e-mail regarding the difficulties you encountered during your recent stay. Your input is always welcome and appreciated.

We apologize that your experience was not what you expected from The Best Western, however we do take our smoking policy very seriously.

Patty Walsh

Reviewed 14 May 2014

Very good except no pool nor hot tub. Internet rate applied and weekly rate applied to original days but not to the two days extended because of weather. Not much else I can say. Just trying to get in two hundred characters.

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
1  Thank MotelChecker
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2014

Thanks for the review. Our outdoor pool has been open since May 9th however with the Colorado weather it really has not been swimming weather. I hope that you do try us again.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#2 of 15 in Greenwood Village
1 mi away
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#7 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#4 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 15 in Greenwood Village

Been to Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel? Share your experiences!