“Great Place and Great Value!”

Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel
Ranked #3 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
Reviewed 11 July 2014

I was a bit apprehensive to book anything with the name "Best Western" attached to it, but this Best Western PLUS exceeded my expectations. The hotel has been updated (it looks like it was a Hampton Inn) and is very clean. The breakfast is your standard "hot breakfast" that many hotels serve now, but it was better than some I've had. The breakfast staff were nice and very attentive. The price was great (a way better deal than many other hotels in the Denver area) and the location was fantastic (very easy access to I-25). The only negative we had during our 3 nights there was when we went to check-out. We had a very early flight to catch and checked-out around 4am. The man who was the nighttime desk clerk was asleep and not at the desk. My husband went and banged on a door adjacent to the desk and the guy came out with no uniform shirt on and very bleary eyed. He was so out of it--he thought we were checking in. When I told him that we were checking out, he mumbled to just leave the keys on the desk and went back inside the little office. I don't know if I was charged any incidentals; I didn't get a receipt. If this guy is your first encounter with this hotel, your review is likely to be a very poor one! But the place is awesome...except for this guy.

Room Tip: The king rooms are at the end of the hallway. They might be a bit small, but they are very quiet!
  • Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 14 July 2014

I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and I will have a conversation with my night auditor. Hope to see you again.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We stayed here July 1-4 and I have no complaints, other than on our second night the soap dish mounted in the shower fell off while my husband was showering. I took it to the front desk and the young woman was very helpful and offered to switch rooms. We didn't want to pack up and move so we chose to stay in our room, and the soap dish was fixed promptly. I loved that the rooms had a refrigerator and microwave! Very convenient, especially when traveling with young children! Room was clean, and the breakfast was very good!! Will definitely stay again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 8 July 2014

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Hope you come back and visit us again.

Reviewed 1 July 2014

We stayed here for 3 nights to attend an event in the area and visit family in the area. No complaints. Rooms were comfortable, except not the pillows. Good water pressure. Room was clean. Pool was small but nice to cool off in. Nice computers (2) in the biz center. Right off I-25, good location to attend event in Centennial. Breakfast was pretty good - eggs, sausage, potatoes, yogurt, cereal, bagels, rolls, waffles, cereal, coffee, juices and teas, apples and oranges. Price was reasonable. I would stay here again for the same event and just bring my own pillow!

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

I'm glad you enjoyed your stay. Look forward to seeing you on your next trip to Denver.

Reviewed 23 June 2014

Dirty bathroom, hard bed and too loud even on backside of hotel mostly away from freeway, but too close to service road intersection. Seems like people were coming in at all times of night well into the AM. Truck backup alerts going off from trucks coming in every night.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2014

I'm sorry you did not enjoy your stay. I wish you have voiced your concerns at the front desk so we could have helped you. I hope you might try us again.

Reviewed 21 June 2014

Very nicely situated next to everything. Place is top notch. Totally worth the money. The little store inside is very convenient. Property is spotless. If you get tired of the typical free breakfast fare, there is an IHOP right across the street.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2014

Greetings from the Tech Center, I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and if your in the Tech Center again we would love to have you back.

Reviewed 19 June 2014

Great place to stay in the DTC area. Very nice accommodations. Would definitely stay there again. Hotel was getting a facelift outside, otherwise a great place. Plenty of restaurants within walking distance and a Target across the street.

Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2014

Greetings from the Best Western Plus. I'm glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hopefully you will use us in the future.

Reviewed 18 June 2014

It was a great location, a few miles south of downtown. Close to freeways, We had 2 rooms a king for us, and 2 queens for the girls. The rooms were like new, also the lobby and breakfast area, the breakfast was one of the best we've had that comes with the room, and the beds were wonderful. all for a great price. We would stay here again.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Patty W, General Manager at Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 19 June 2014

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us. Hope to see you again

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Village/Denver Tech
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#2 of 15 in Greenwood Village
1 mi away
Comfort Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Tech Center
La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Te...
#7 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denve...
#4 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt House Denver Tech Center
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hotel
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 15 in Greenwood Village

Been to Best Western Plus Denver Tech Center Hotel? Share your experiences!