Last year, I stayed here several times, with horrible stays, but I tried to give them a break because they would always give me a huge discount for my problems. It seemed they were trying, but there must be a really bad work force pool to draw from in this area. How could they continue to hire people so inept. I gave them a good review once because with the discounts it was a good deal. I can deal with problems if my rates are cut in half, but in some kind of socialism economics, when they started construction work they actually raised the rates. So now you have constant noise, marijuana smoke flowing through the vents, " there is a reason they call it skunk weed ! and "the normal horrible service, I could not take it any more. I have not stayed there in a long time, and I will not until they make major changes. I guess in Denver, it is a sellers market, because you can do everything wrong and still have people stay in your hotel. I have a feeling infrequent travelers rarely read trip advisor. This is good for EXTENDED STAY.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Cash is accepted as a form of payment for those guests paying by a weekly or monthly rate. A valid credit card must be kept on file for incidentals. Cash is not accepted as a method of payment for guests paying the daily rate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Extended Stay, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Extended Stay America - Denver - Tech Center - North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Greenwood Village Extended Stay
- Extended Stay Greenwood Village