“Usually AMAZING food and AMAZING service”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 15 July 2014

There has been a few times that I fell in love with something that is no longer on the menu, have been assured they can still make it only to get something horrible. Once, they took my plate back saying they would fix and came back 15 minutes later with the SAME plate. Nothing had been moved or changed. There has been times where our service has been the best and other times when we haven't seen our waiter for hours (or so it seems). All in all, the food is usually very good. Especially the bread <3

Reviewed 14 July 2014

This is one of my favorite restaurants in the Denver area. I always look forward to going there while in Greenwood Village. The food is excellent. Great value for what you get with their more than generous portions. This restaurant in on top of their "gluten free" entrees' too, taking it very seriously! I gave Pappadeaux's an average in the romance department because it is a bit on the noisy side and tables are a little close together, but for the business they do, they need to have as many tables as they can fit in, as the wait is often long, but worth it!

Reviewed 30 June 2014

If you are a seafood lover, this is THE place to eat. Whatever they make is the best you've ever had. Lobster bisque and clam chowder are unbelievable....you'll savor every bite and want to lick the bowl. The seafood is really fresh, flavorful, and the service is outstanding. Great ambiance also.

Reviewed 30 June 2014

Since 2000, I've been making the 50 mile drive up to Pappadeaux. The atmosphere is great, Service is great and the food is outstanding. We always order the alligator to start the meal off and I have not found any better alligator anywhere in Colorado that is better than theirs. My family and I have tried just about everything on the menu and we have yet to be dissapointed. The only dissapointment is the prices. They are priced pretty high but considering you are getting very good seafood, we make it work everytime. It has been a staple in our family for years and we will continue to make the trip.

Reviewed 16 June 2014

It wasn't good. At all. Service was incredibly slow (45 minutes from order to eating) and food was overpriced. Oysters Pappadeaux was their attempt at Oysters Rockefeller, but the spinach that was on top was just really bad. The swordfish was meaty, but lacking in flavor and it went downhill from there. I was very disappointed and won't go back.
This was my fourth time there and my least favorite.