“Got me to try new things”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Child-friendly, Kids, Special Occasion Dining, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Drinks, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Las Vegas, Nevada
“Got me to try new things”
Reviewed 14 August 2014

My aunt and uncle brought me here for dinner and drinks before a concert. We shared the appetizer trio with smoked salmon, alligator, and the seafood fondeaux. I had never tried alligator before and I LOVED it! In fact I can't wait to have it again! I've never been big on fish either, but the salmon was delicious! I ordered coconut shrimp for my main course and they ordered crispy salmon. My shrimp were large and very tasty! They raved about their salmon. I had the frenchman street spritz to drink and it was very light and refreshing. I had to order another few and even got my aunt to order a couple. Can't wait to eat here again when I am in town.

• Visited August 2014

Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Pappadeaux Still has the quality”
Reviewed 10 August 2014

I ate dinner at Pappadeaux's Seafood Kitchen this afternoon. I eat there once or twice a year just for a change. I am pleased that despite economic challenges the country faces, Pappadeaux's continues to deliver good food, reasonably prices and what I want, when I want it, in a professional quality way. I can still recommend this restaurant.

If you're in Denver and want good Cajun and/or seafood, this is the place to go eat! Service is excellent and food is delicious! Enough said.

• Visited August 2014
Herndon, Virginia
“A Taste of New Orleans”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

I recently dined in Pappadeaux Seafood kitchen in Denver, CO. To say the place was busy would be an understatement. Fortunately I had a reservation, so me and my party did not have to wait. The food is excellent. The service is good. This is not the restaurant to go to if you want to have a business conversation. It's a bit too noisy for that. It's definitely a fun, high energy environment. This is not my first time dining at a Pappadeaux's. They are HUGH in the state of Texas and I have eaten in a number of their Houston, TX locations. They are consistent!! Busy, excellent food and good service. They have entree's you would expect to find in New Orleans. Seafood Gumbo, Shrimp Gumbo, Shrimp Etouffee, Craw Fish cooked just about any way you like, Frog Legs and even Alligator. If you are looking for a taste of New Orleans, but can't get down to Louisana, Pappadeaux's is good substitute.

• Visited July 2014
Austin, Texas
“I love me some Pappadeaux in the mountain air!”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

We visiting Denver and invited some extended family for dinner and we ordered everything from appetizers through dessert. It was $378 for 7 people but a good time was had by all. I focus on the Redfish with shrimp & crab....might have been a little bit drier than other Pappadeaux locations in TX....but still very tasty.

Visited July 2014
“Very nice people, great food”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Love the food here. Sometimes the wait staff are distracted and it is difficult to get their attention. We go in the late afternoon so it is quiet. The food is always good. Cappuccino did not come very quickly so it was only warm when it arrived.

• Visited July 2014