Overall this hotel was acceptable and suited our needs for location and amenities. The room was basically clean as was all the bedding and bathroom. The breakfast was good with a fair amount of variety, although we were there in July and the only fruit they offered for breakfast was red apples. The pool and jaccuzzi was adequate and towels were provided. The hall and hotel room carpets were extremely dirty and stained. I was even hesitant to go barefoot in my room. The hallways smelled musty and old and in need of a cleaning. They did allow pets so this may have contributed to the off smell. However, our room on the third floor did smell clean and I did not notice any smoke smells. The rooms all had small frigs and a small microwave. We did ask the desk attendant about a local market and she had no clue. It turned out there was one just across the street. Lots of restuarants nearby and Target across the street too. Overall it was more than adequate for our needs
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travel Republic (UK), Expedia, Ebookers, HotelsClick and 5viajes2012 S.L. so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Denver Englewood/Tech Ctr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood/Tech Ctr Hotel Greenwood Village
- La Quinta Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village La Quinta