I had stayed at this hotel multiple times about 3 years ago. Visited again and hotel has been neglected. The lobby is still clean and our receptionist was friendly. The elevator was full of dog hair tufts for 24 hours. Saw a maintenance person sweeping pebbles outside instead of vacuum the elevator. The hallways smelled musty, carpet was stained and walls were scuffed. Loved the layout if the room. Spacious. Bathroom was also run down. Multiple layers of calking around sink and shower. The ice maker down the hall had a foul odor coming from the drain. Decided not to get ice. Breakfast consisted of hard boiled eggs, waffles, yogurt, apples, oranges, plastic wrapped muffins, toast, milk, cereal, juice and coffee.
Very sad, this is a great location and the suites have a great layout for families or business.
Hope they are getting some remodeling money from La Quinta.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with LaQuinta, Hotels.com, Travel Republic (UK), Priceline, Expedia, Booking.com, Ebookers, TripOnline SA, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood Tech Ctr reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Quinta Inn And Suites Denver Englewood/Tech Ctr
- La Quinta Inn & Suites Denver Englewood/Tech Ctr Hotel Greenwood Village
- La Quinta Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village La Quinta