“WOW”

Greek To Me
Price range: US$10 - US$25
Good for: Groups, Bar Scene, Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Enjoy the finest Greek cuisine, steak house, and relax at the bar and patio. Amazing Greek cuisine made fresh. Occasional live entertainment on Friday and Saturday.
“WOW”
Reviewed 27 February 2014 via mobile

I came here and was shocked by the atmosphere, friendliness, a great food! I travrl a lot around the world and I have nothing but praise. Heaven comes in the form of a steak! So much flavor and no steak sauce needed. I try not to go to the same plave more than once, but I will be back for the next two days!

Alamosa, Colorado
“Will Not Dissapoint!!!”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

Read the reviews and I agree with the 5 rating. Hummus was not bland like a previous review mentioned. It was delicious. I've dined at several Greek restaurants and this one is up there with the best. Staff friendly and very accommodating! Everything was wonderful down to the dessert! Highly recommend it! Enjoy!

Denver, Colorado
“Great food and service”
Reviewed 7 February 2014 via mobile

I have eaten there a number of times and tried a variety of different dishes enjoying all of them. The Greek dishes are authentic and the steaks are incredible.

The service is always excellent and friendly. I'm looking forward to warmer weather and eating outside on the patio.

Colorado Springs
“TripAdvisor needs recalibrating”
Reviewed 2 February 2014

Service was friendly. As restaurants in strip malls go, GREEK TO ME is above average. The food will not blow you away.

According to TripAdvisor's current ratings of Denver-area restaurants, this place #2 (second only to Fruition, and ranked higher than Palace Arms). This is wrong. I'm not trying to be down on GREEK TO ME; just trying to "calibrate" TripAdvisor's ratings to be realistic.

• Visited January 2014
FORT COLLINS
“delicious home cooked like Greek specialties”
Reviewed 28 January 2014

Because of Trip Advisor I selected 'Greek to me'. This restaurant has been in Denver for decades, but fairly new to this location. We enjoyed spanakopita for an appetizer, we shared a small Greek salad (ample for two), mousaka , and a plate of kebobs. We had leftovers to take away. We did save room for Baklava for dessert and it surely was the best we have eaten. One of the two partners (Dimitri and Dino) has a wife that is a great traditional Greek cook. We will return to try their fish preparation.

• Visited January 2014