“Enjoyed ourselves” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Ya Ya's

Ya Ya's
Reserve with OpenTable
Ya Ya's is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, European
Good for: Business meetings, Romantic, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Brunch, Breakfast, Full Bar, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Valet Parking, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: DTC Blvd
Description: Ya Ya's not only caters to the casual diner, but also includes room for business meetings and special occasions. Our menu changes daily to ensure the freshest seafood, best quality steaks and chops and most exquisite entrees.
“Enjoyed ourselves”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 27 April 2014

Business dinner out for a group of six: turned out great. Good food (one guy said best lasagna he had ever had...and he wanted to go back again for more the next day), good wait staff, lively atmosphere, broad range of food and beverage choices. While portions were at times uneven, we would definitely return. Recommended!

• Visited April 2014
    • 3 of 5 bubbles

“Still going strong”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

When a restaurant offers consistent food, service and change of menu it's bound to stand the test of time. It worked years ago and still going strong today.

Visited April 2014
Denver CO USA
“Great neighborhood gem”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 24 March 2014

I went to this restaurant with some co-workers. They raved about it. They eat here every time they are in town. I have to agree it was a great dining experiene. I had an arugula, oranges, goat cheese, and beet salad for starters. It was delicious and beautifully presented. I had the Scottish salmon with carrots and gnocchi for dinner. My dinner companions had the diver sea scallops and the trout, both said they were delicious. The service was impeccible and I would eat here again for sure.

• Visited January 2014
Aurora, Colorado
“Great Brunch”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 12 March 2014

We were looking for a new place that has a buffet style brunch, and this is it! Three kinds of eggs Benedict, omelets, carving station- the works!!
We made a reservation online, and they called to reconfirm. Nice touch. Servers were very friendly and took good care of our party of 8. We will definitely be going back.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Steve B
Denver, Colorado
“GREAT Gluten Free Selections!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 March 2014

My friend and I went here for Denver's Restaurant week, I will most definitely be back! We had a Thursday evening reservation and it was pretty packed. We were seated in the bar area, which was very loud. There was a little bit of a cold draft but I'm assuming because almost the whole side is windows. Merri was our server & she was very helpful with my food allergy! Started off with the House Soup - without the orzo it was naturally gluten free. The spinach salad without blue cheese was okay, I'm not a salad person and I really enjoyed this one. My entree I got the bistro steak. OMG! Cooked perfectly and tasted fabulous! I had the selection of sorbets for dessert - very small =( After our meal the manager came over and checked in with us. He also let us know about their Sunday Brunches! Bottomless mimosas and brunch for $25 per person. Sounds like a good deal to me! Overall, we really enjoyed our meal here & excited to return!

• Visited February 2014