“Great atmosphere, good food”
Review of YaYa's Euro Bistro

YaYa's Euro Bistro
Reserve with OpenTable
YaYa's Euro Bistro is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$0 - US$40
Cuisines: American, European, Pizza
Good for: Child-friendly, View
Dining options: Breakfast, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: DTC Blvd
Description: Ya Ya's not only caters to the casual diner, but also includes room for business meetings and special occasions. Our menu changes daily to ensure the freshest seafood, best quality steaks and chops and most exquisite entrees.
Castle Rock, Colorado
“Great atmosphere, good food”
Reviewed 30 July 2014

Went there for my birthday. One of my favorite spots for patio dining in the summer. Food always good.

Denver, Colorado
“Great atmosphere and food”
Reviewed 14 July 2014

We ended up going late on Friday night and thankfully didn't need a reservation, however it was pretty busy. I really liked the atmosphere and decor, there is also outdoor seating next to a pond/fountain. I had the filet and it was very tender and flavorful. Our waiter, Wesley, gave us great suggestions and was very helpful and attentive. My friend had the roasted chicken and said it was fabulous as well. They have a great drink list which you view via Ipad. I think it would be a great place for happy hour, dinner, a date or even to entertain clients. I will definitely go back again.

Denver, Colorado
“Solid choice for biz lunch in this area.”
Reviewed 11 July 2014

Solid choice and worthy of a rounded up 4*. I really wish we could to half stars on Trip Advisor. I have had 40+ business lunches here over the last decade. Best things on the menu after surveying all the people who have lunched with me here (and my favorites as well) are beef carpaccio for app and roasted chicken main course. Ask for extra broth. Never here for dinner so I can't speak to cocktails and/or wine list. It's not a 'value' type joint so don't get hung up on price to quality ratio too much. One of the better, if not the best option for a business lunch in the Denver 'Tech Center' area (McCormicks might be on equal footing). Better than Cool River and Great Northern in my humble opinion.

Springfield, Illinois
“GREAT MENU”
Reviewed 8 July 2014

Loved the location. We could walk accross the parking lot of our hotel to get there. The menu was pretty extensive and varied.

Visited May 2014
Greenwood Village, Colorado
“Very good dinner”
Reviewed 28 June 2014

We went for a random dinner on Friday evening. The food was very good. I had the trout, excellent. I told Mary, who is a great waitress, that I am allergic to garlic. She followed up so well, and even came back to let me know that she asked the chef and he said the bread was garlic free. I had a glass of their $10 cabernet wine. Full bodied and full of flavor. I liked that they brought out the bottle and poured a little and asked me if I liked it, and then measured a glass, and poured it for me. Ask for Mary to serve you. You will be happy.

• Visited June 2014