“Solid and well executed every time”
Review of Cool River Cafe - CLOSED

Cool River Cafe
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Bellview and I-25
Transit: Belleview Avenue Light Rail 1/4 mile
Reviewed 28 June 2016

I've attended dinners and lunch meetings here and they always do an excellent job. Service/wait staff friendly and attentive, helpful when I was a speaker at a lunch and needed AV assistance. Food is always good and tasty, I almost always wind up having salmon and it's a good choice every time. I have tried other items also and everything is well prepared and yummy. Highly recommend.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

We ran across this new restaurant in downtown Denver on our way to an old favorite. The friendly valet greeted us on the sidewalk and engaged us in conversation and invited us to look at the menu. We were pleasantly surprised and decided to dine there. The service was superb and the food was excellent. Kelley our waitress was very helpful and friendly. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 14 June 2016

Don't be fooled by the name café. This was a very pleasant surprise we found on our way back to our hotel.
The wine displayed in the window caught our eye but the friendly valet and hostess sealed the deal. Kelley our waitress was friendly and provided excellent service. We will definitely return.

Reviewed 26 May 2016

We went on Friday night at a normal normal time to dine and the restaurant was really empty. The bar was fairly full, as well as the outside patio. The service was very good, the food was also good, but for the price there are a lot of other nearby options. I think this has become more of a lunchtime restuarant, with so many offices nearby. The thing that we miss is valet parking which they used to have...

Reviewed 11 May 2016

Went here for a nicer dinner since it was a belated mothers day. My husband and I had the Denver Venison, which came with a delicious sauce that really complimented the meat, mashed potatoes, asparagus and a small cabbage salad. My son had the pepper jack stuffed shrimp wrapped in bacon and he said it was very good. We split the fried crayfish, it was very tender and I really like the dipping sauce that came with it. The wait staff was attentive and nice.

1  Thank Squirel9135