“Great high end steak house”

Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House
Reserve with OpenTable
Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Price range: US$50 - US$50
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Good for: Bar Scene, Business meetings, Special Occasion Dining, Romantic
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Fine Dining
Cross street: S. Willow Drive & Orchard Rd
Transit: Light Rail at Orchard Road
Description: Del Frisco's Double Eagle Steak House has been awarded best steak house both locally and nationally. We served prime steak, seafood, veal, lamb and lobster tails. Enjoy a relaxing after dinner drink in our cigar lounge with live music Wed-Sat. Private dining room are available for both personal and business functions.
Whitefish, Montana
“Great high end steak house”
Reviewed 5 December 2013

I took four customers to an early dinner and we had a great meal. The food was excellent and the service was really good. I had the lamb chops and they were marvelous. tender and flavorful! A couple guys raved about the bone in rib eye and one person really enjoyed the seared ahi. Contrary to other reviews, we didn't care abouty the TV screens, but we did notice them. What was important was that they did a great job of orchestrating our business meal so that we had plenty of time to talk without unnecessary interruptions. Very professional operation and I would not hesitate to take customers there again. Premium price, but still a good value.

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Russ00

• Turkish first
Aspen, Colorado, United States
“Disappointing”
Reviewed 25 November 2013

Went there for friend's tenth anniversary. Ambience was confusing, classic steakhouse with flat screen TV's on every wall. More sports bar than steakhouse vibe. Ordered the rib eye bone-in, medium rare ($53). Was so tough and full of gristle, I sent it back to the kitchen. Only the second time I have ever done this. The second steak was as bad as the first. Took it home to the dog. My friend's filet was fine. Other dishes acceptable. Staff was professional and cordial. With all the great steakhouses in Denver, I will not be returning.

• Visited November 2013
2 Thank Fred W
Westminster, Colorado
“Great restaurant!”
Reviewed 22 November 2013

We went to Del Frisco's with a group and had a great experience. Food was great, not just the steaks which were amazing! Atmosphere is really awesome and their cigar room is just an added bonus. One of our favorite places!

Visited December 2012
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Excellence in Steaks - Try Del Friscos”
Reviewed 10 November 2013

I’ve never been to Del Frisco’s in Denver. So this weekend I decided to give it a try. Except for the Béarnaise sauce, (Too much Tarragon for my taste buds), I wasn’t disappointed with Del Frisco’s.

For Appetizers I ordered Oysters on the half shell. And, at the insistence of our server we ordered one crab cake. (See my review of Morton’s Crab Cake Catastrophe). At $19 a pop I expect not good but excellent crab cakes. Del Frisco’s didn’t disappoint. The crab cake was a reasonable size and the crab meat was clumped as it should be. And the crab cake was baked with a nice thin crispy golden crust. Well done!

For our main course my wife ordered the 16oz bone-in Fillets. I ordered the 22oz bone-in Ribeye. Side dishes were Asparagus and Potato Au Gratin. In the meat department Del Frisco’s doesn’t disappoint. We ordered our steaks medium, (we usually order medium rare), at the server’s suggestion and got perfectly cooked steaks served sizzling on a very hot plate. My steak sizzled for a good 3 minutes after being served to me. That’s the way it should be.
Service, while good, wasn’t on par with what I expected at this facility. Nevertheless it was a good visit and I will certainly return to eat again here.

Expect to pay about $100 per person when visiting this restaurant. (See Photo) But think of it this way. You should expect to get what you pay for and Del Frisco’s delivers.

• Visited November 2013
Aurora
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great Dining”
Reviewed 30 October 2013 credit card Amex Cardmember Review

This place is great in every sense of the word. Oh and that lemon cake at dessert. Great wine list, great service along with great food. No complaints and the new patio is a great additions. Cigar smokers celebrate, great place to enjoy a nice stick!

Visited October 2013