“Great Value and CLEAN!!!!”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 12 May 2013

We visited Denver this past weekend for a concert at Red Rocks. By the time we booked our hotel, all the hotels near the venue were booked. So I looked for something with good reviews, near the light rail, and not too far from downtown or Red Rocks. I came up with the Doubletree Denver Tech. It was about half the price as the same type of hotels downtown. We definitely had a great experience. The hotel was very clean and the rooms seemed to have been updated recently. The bathroom was spotless!!! The beds were incredibly comfortable as were the pillows. The rooms were also very quiet. We also enjoyed the balcony although it would have been nice to have a chair out there to sit on. The staff was also very helpful. When I visit Denver again, I will stay there. I would not hesitate to suggest this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and seemed very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Dear Shannon N,
Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us. You are correct in stating that our location near the light rail gives our guests easy access to the downtown area without having to pay the higher cost for a hotel in the downtown area. I am also pleased to hear that our staff was able to help you enjoy your time with us. Our team throughout the hotel is constantly looking for new ways to make our guests feel at home throughout their stay. Thank you once again, for taking the time to post your feedback and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 2 May 2013

This hotel offers great rooms and quality service. I told the staff when I registered online that we were visiting for my wife's birthday and they upgraded the room. It was huge and very luxurious. We will return to this hotel and get the same room type in the future.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback on Trip Advisor. Our staff always strives to make your stay more enjoyable. I am so happy to hear that we were able to help make your wife's birthday memorable. We look forward to your next stay with us and thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

Older updated hotel. Check in was good. The carpet in my room was dirty and spotted even though it does not look that old. Also, there were staples on the floor (Ouch!). The sliding door to the balcony in my room was hard to open and fogged up between the glass. Glass was dirty on the outside too. Because of where the hotel is positioned, not much to look at from the balcony anyway and I had a "mountain view" room. AC/Heat unit is the type that is mounted to the wall in the room so you of course have that constant hum. I didn't find much selection of better hotels in the Greenwood Village area, and while this one will do for my appointment close by, I would not recommend it unless you do have a meeting in the area and want to be close by. Otherwise, I would suggest driving to better hotels. Not a destination for sure. If average is suitable for you, you will be comfortable. If you expect better than average, go elsewhere.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2013

Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor in regards to your recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. We look at any feedback we receive as an opportunity to improve the overall experience for all of our guests. I would like to personally apologize for any inconvenience that was caused due to the condition of your guest room during your stay. Please know that I have shared your feedback with the appropriate departmental managers so that we may insure that all of the issues you mentioned are addressed immediately. I was pleased to hear that our front desk team was able to assist you efficiently during your check-in process. We are constantly striving to stay above being just an average hotel and I am sorry to see that you walked away from the hotel not feeling that this was the case. Please let me assure that our entire team would love to have you return to the hotel so that we may provide with the best customer care possible.
Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 30 April 2013

This DoubleTree is a great choice for staying in the DTC. The service I received was helpful and prompt at the front desk, and restaurant. I did not partake in the bar during this visit but the bar tenders are great too. Rooms are super clean and good sized. The bed is amazingly comfortable and I was well rested for work. This property clearly gets many business travelers and they know what they are expecting and how to make their stays enjoyable even if it is for work purposes.

Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. We strive to always make you, our guest, feel at home during your stay with us and love to hear from you about your experience. I am so pleased to hear that our DoubleTree team took such good care of you during your stay with us. Our team truly does always strive to be proactive about providing our guests with the best service possible. I am so pleased to hear that you were able to enjoy your business trip with us and that our staff was able to help you relax during your down time away from work.
We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 22 April 2013

This is one of the best and I do mean best hotels I have stayed at for a weekend getaway, When I got there a room was ready for me and I was able to check in three hours early. Offered the good cookies as I was asking can I have a room close to the elevator. The front desk staff was very nice to me at all times. The shuttle service got to be the best I went on the shuttle five times roundtrip and each time I went the wait was no longer than ten minutes or less. Wonderful that was to the rail, mall and eatery. Also, I ate at the ZINK good and tasty and everything you wanted at the breakfast buffet Infact, it was so good I ate both times for breakfast there. Very very reasonable on the week end ten bucks all you can eat, with your beverages and freshly made omelettes and waffles. The waitress Katrina and Stephanie very accomdating and very watchful did not let my coffee get low. Two of the nicest waitress I have ever met and I am 59 years old. Everything about this hotel exceeded my expectations. Thanks Priceline and thanks DOUBLETREE wonderful place and would go back thee in a heartbeat!

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2013

Thank you so much for your recent review on Trip Advisor. Our staff here at the DoubleTree by Hilton always strives to make every guest's stay with us as enjoyable as yours was. I could not agree more with you about how wonderful our staff throughout the hotel and restaurant is. I am truly pleased to hear that we exceeded all expectations for you during your stay with us and thank you once again for letting us know about your wonderful experience. We look forward to your next stay at our DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

I went to this Double Tree for a conference. Although the front desk staff was not very warm and friendly, the room was clean and beautiful. I went to the in house restaurant, Zink, and it was amazing. The bartender was accommodating and the food was soooo good. I attended the conference the next day and had lunch at Zink again. I tried something different, which was also incredible. I did not use the other amenities but they looked very nice.

• Stayed: April 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. I would like to thank you for letting us know about your experience with our front desk during your stay with us. I sincerely apologize if you felt unwelcomed from any of our staff. Our entire DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center team constantly strives to make every guest’s stay as enjoyable as possible. I will be sharing your feedback with our front desk team. I am pleased to hear that despite this however, you were able to enjoy your stay with us and your dining experience at our wonderful Zink Restaurant + Bar.

Reviewed 13 April 2013

We had a very quiet room. The staff was very pleasant and helpful. The shuttle service was very helpful and efficient! The hotel offered many amenities, unfortunately due to our short stay we were not able to use them.

Room Tip: higher floor away from street
  • Stayed: April 2013, travelled as a couple

Thank you for taking the time to post a review on Trip Advisor about your recent stay with us here at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. I am pleased to hear that you enjoyed using the shuttle service we offer. It is wonderful to hear that our staff was able to improve your time with us. I sincerely hope that the next time during your stay you will be able to enjoy all of the amenities that you were unable to enjoy this time around. Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!