“Good Stay”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 4 June 2013

Was pleased with the overall stay at the hotel. Friendly staff, clean and quiet. I was dissapointed that the hotel wouldnt match the price I originally booked at, when i wanted to extend my stay 3 more nights... Other than that I was pleased.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2013

Dear Shadi G,

Thank you for take the time to post a review on Trip Advisor. I sincerely apologize that we were unable to match your original rate during your stay. I am pleased to see that despite this however; you were able to enjoy your time with us. I agree completely that our team members are friendly and always strive to help make your stay more enjoyable. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,041)

Reviewed 4 June 2013

I travel on business weekly and have my experiences of hotels more so than the average hotel guest. I selected this hotel for family/pleasure and wish every DoubleTree mirrored this hotel! Very clean...staff very professional and helpful. Food was great. Breakfast buffet was better than any buffet that I've experienced at a DoubleTree!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled with family

Dear Linda W.
Thank you for your recent posting on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us. Our staff throughout the hotel always strives to provide the best care possible for our guests. I completely agree with you in regards to our Zink restaurant. Our restaurant staff does a wonderful job with the breakfast options. Thank you once again for your kind words and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 29 May 2013

This Doubletree has renewed my faith in this chain. For years, I haven't stayed at a Doubletree because of a bad experience. This one has been fantastic. We've been here four days, and just extended for another. It's super clean, smells almost new, and the staff are very friendly and helpful. It's also right on the interstate and you can easily get where ever you want to go. We did not try Zink, the restaurant, but it was fairly busy. There's also a gas station and convenience store right across the parking lot. Will definitely recommend to others!

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2013

Dear Thalassatx
Thank you for posting your comments on Trip Advisor. I am so pleased to hear that our wonderful staff members have restored your faith in the DoubleTree by Hilton family. I sincerely hope that during your next stay with us you are able to experience all the wonderful meals that our Zink Restaurant has to offer. Thank you once again for your kind words and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 22 May 2013

The stay was perfect. I could never ask for a better experience while on business travel. The hotel check in was fast and the room was very clean and comfortable. The internet access is free and fast. Every staff member encountered in the hotel was very friendly and professional. Also, the room I stayed in was very comfortable and quiet.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you so much for your kind words on Trip Advisor. Our staff at the front desk appreciates that an efficient and quick check-in allows our guests to get settled into their rooms quicker and allows them to get to important meetings or events in a timely fashion. We greatly appreciate your kind words about our hotel staff and will be sharing your feedback with our team members. Your feedback is greatly appreciated. We look forward to your next stay with us.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 20 May 2013

It was a very nice place only problem is you pay that much for it and don't get a free breakfast what's up with that?! Besides that it was great, we got a room with a jacuzzi tub and it was so relaxing! Totally enjoyed it, just missed breakfast.

• Stayed: May 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton

Thank you for your review that you have posted on Trip Advisor. While our breakfast in the Zink Restaurant is truly wonderful, I greatly appreciate your feedback about our breakfast options and I will be sharing your feedback with the appropriate managers. I am pleased to hear that despite the breakfast issue, you were still able to enjoy your time with us. Our suites with the Jacuzzi tubs are a great treat for those guests who would like to take a moment to relax. I am pleased to hear that this was true for you, as well.
Thank you once again and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed 18 May 2013

Booked a mountain view room for 2 nights earlier this month. This was stay on which I was crossing over to Gold status with Hilton. Got checked in and went to room to see no mountains. Went out on balcony and turned to the right and looked over the side of the rail -- -- there they are! However, if I cant stand in my room and look out to see them, then I don't have a mountain view, IMO. Other than that, no real upsides or downsides. Beds were very comfy - better than some of the other Hilton properties. Hotel was clean and in great location for tech center meetings. Food at restaurant (Zink) was very good - surely above average for a hotel. Enjoyed he vietnamese chicken meatballs!

Room Tip: Dont pay for the "mountain view"
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled on business

Thank you for taking the time to post your feedback onto Trip Advisor. I was truly sorry to hear that you did not enjoy the view from your guest room. I am pleased to hear however, that you were still able to enjoy your time with us. Our team members in the Zink Restaurant truly do an amazing job. Please know that we will be sharing your feedback with them. Please feel free to contact me prior to your next stay with us and I would be happy to assist you with booking a room that will hopefully have the view that you were anticipating during your last stay with us. Thank you once again for your feedback and we look forward to your next stay.

Reviewed 12 May 2013

We visited Denver this past weekend for a concert at Red Rocks. By the time we booked our hotel, all the hotels near the venue were booked. So I looked for something with good reviews, near the light rail, and not too far from downtown or Red Rocks. I came up with the Doubletree Denver Tech. It was about half the price as the same type of hotels downtown. We definitely had a great experience. The hotel was very clean and the rooms seemed to have been updated recently. The bathroom was spotless!!! The beds were incredibly comfortable as were the pillows. The rooms were also very quiet. We also enjoyed the balcony although it would have been nice to have a chair out there to sit on. The staff was also very helpful. When I visit Denver again, I will stay there. I would not hesitate to suggest this hotel to anyone!

Room Tip: We were on the 6th floor and seemed very quiet.
  • Stayed: May 2013, travelled with friends

Dear Shannon N,
Thank you for your kind words about your stay with us. You are correct in stating that our location near the light rail gives our guests easy access to the downtown area without having to pay the higher cost for a hotel in the downtown area. I am also pleased to hear that our staff was able to help you enjoy your time with us. Our team throughout the hotel is constantly looking for new ways to make our guests feel at home throughout their stay. Thank you once again, for taking the time to post your feedback and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Hyatt Place Denver Tech Center
#1 of 15 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!