I recently spent the weekend at the Doubletree Denver Tech Center with my wife who was in Denver for a couple of weeks on business and was very unpleasantly surprised at the obnoxious level of noise at this location. I have stayed at other Doubletree locations and noise was never an issue. Avoid the rooms that have "inside" balconies open to the mezzanine/lobby area at all costs. Events featuring music in the lobby and ballroom areas will reverberate through your room making sleep next to impossible. During one such event, numerous calls to the front desk only resulted in repeated empty assurances that "it will quiet down in the next 30 minutes". Unfortunately, it never did resulting in a relatively sleepless night.
On the last night of my wife's trip, the hotel actually booked a late night meeting in a room directly adjacent to her room. The attendees of this meeting were drinking and as often results when alcohol is involved - overly loud. My wife made four separate trips to the front desk to complain and they finally did take action - several hours later at almost 1 AM. Avoid this place if you actually plan on sleeping during your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Total transformation! The Doubletree by Hilton Denver Tech Center hotel recently completed, end of 2016, an extensive renovation throughout the property. The new modern design and décor provide a warm and sophisticated atmosphere. Updated furnishings and lighting, flooring and bedding, are just the beginning and offer a rejuvenated energy to our 305 room hotel located in the heart of Denver Tech Center. Meet friends and colleagues for drinks then enjoy a true Denver dining experience at the award-winning Zink’s Kitchen+Bar and Executive Chef Anthony Cutajar, featuring a cultural-fusion and traditional cuisine, using only the highest quality local ingredients. Straight, North on I-25 and you’re downtown Denver, or catch the Light Rail, steps from the hotel and for an easy, stress-free ride to Mile High Stadium, Pepsi Center, Coors Field, 16th Street Market or any number of events and attractions in the area. Enjoy the convenience of our free shuttle to Colorado’s only Top Golf, Fiddler’s Green Amphitheater and other premier venues, shopping and dining within five miles of the hotel. Host your Denver wedding and reception, or a DTC meeting or conference at our hotel with over 20,000 sf of flexible space. Take a look at our Special Offers for additional savings. There are packages suited for every budget. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Travel Republic (UK), Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Ebookers, HotelsClick, Evoline ltd, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, 5viajes2012 S.L. and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Doubletree Denver Tech
- Doubletree Greenwood Village
- Greenwood Village Doubletree