“Great First Stay”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #4 of 15 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 26 June 2014

I am a fellow Hilton employee and I absolutely enjoyed stay at this Doubletree. The location is great and the staff was very friendly and informative. I really enjoyed my welcome amenity that I received in my room when I checked in. It made me feel very special. I will be recommending this hotel to my friends and family that are coming from out of town.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2014

Nicki C.,
It is wonderful to hear that, as a fellow Hilton employee, you were able to enjoy your stay with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to have you with us again soon!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Upon checking in, the very friendly staff gave us chocolate chip cookies and bottles of water; something you never see at high-end hotels. We were given a high floor and a view of an atrium. As soon as we walked in, we noticed a lack of lighting. We then found a light than flickered for a few seconds and turned on.

The beds were clean and comfortable, and the linens were clean. A handy iHome - with a lightning port, finally - sealed the deal.

The hotel was quite far from downtown Denver, and with rush hour traffic, it took over an hour.

But, unfortunately, the most disappointing of all was the internet. I would automatically give a high-end hotel like this a 4 star rating if it lacked, or if I had to pay for, internet. This hotel had internet, but the problem was different: I don't expect 30+ Mbps speeds; at least 10 Mbps would be nice. The internet was this fast. But, if I was sitting at the desk, for example, one minute I would have 2 bars, the next, no connection. It was truly a hassle-one of the main reasons I rated the DoubleTree at Denver Tech Center 4 stars, as opposed to 5.

Overall-

Cleanliness: 5/5
Location: 3/5
Staff: 5/5
Value: 4/5
Comfort: 5/5
Would come here again? Yes
Would recommend to a friend? Yes

Stayed: June 2014, travelled with family

Evan R.,
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to hear that our front desk team was able to make you feel welcome upon your arrival. We constantly strive to do so for every guest and loved to hear about your experience. We would also like to thank you for your honest feedback about our internet service in the hotel. We have shared your feedback with the appropriate managers and thank you for letting us know about it. Thank you once again for your review and we look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 25 June 2014

The hotel has undergone an amazing renovation and I love their granite counter tops. The rooms are large, clean, and extremely comfortable. We had a king size bed with a pull out couch and still had plenty of room to lounge around. I love that you also get a refrigerator with every room. A nice feature--mountain views in the South West corner rooms. FYI--Amazing brunch on Sundays! The buffet has very good food and is great value on the weekends.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled as a couple

Rapoza1962,
Thank you for your review on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. It is also great to hear that you were able to enjoy the many amenities that we offer in the hotel. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to having you with us again soon!!

Reviewed 25 June 2014

Check in was at 3, but at 3:30 our room still wasn't ready so they gave us a different room. Unfortunately the fruit basket that the bride and groom had left for us never arrived. The bride asked the manager about it but he said it was delivered to the wrong room and we never got it. Neither bed light worked and we told the front desk about it but the bulbs were not replaced. The tub was slippery and we requested a rubber mat but didn't get one. On the other hand, the restaurant and bar staff were very accommodating. The breakfast buffet was excellent quality, even an omelet station. It was a bargain at $11.

• Stayed: June 2014, travelled with friends

Charles S.
Thank you for your recent post on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate all feedback we receive and look at as an opportunity to improve the customer service we provide to our guests. Please know that we are looking into the issues that occurred during your stay with us and we thank you for bringing them to our attention. It is great to hear that our restaurant team was able to help make your time in the Zink Kitchen and Bar more enjoyable. Please know that we have shared this feedback with them. Thank you once again. We sincerely hope that you will give a us second chance in the future to provide you with the best experience possible.

Reviewed 24 June 2014

Over all was good, but since I was on a work trip and internet was almost unbearable, could not be a great visit. Had to go back to the office to work one night due to slow internet. After talking to the front desk the second time I was told that it was just slow internet.

Michael S K.,
Thank you for your honest feedback about the internet in the hotel. Please know that your feedback has been shared with our engineering/tech support team so that we may keep this in mind moving forward. Thank you once again for your feedback and we sincerely hope you stay with us again soon.
Thank you!

Reviewed 24 June 2014

I had a warm welcome with a warm cookie and my room was spectacularly clean! Kind and helpful staff also made my stay wonderful! I will stay here again for my next business trip or personal visit to DTC.

Christen H.,
Thank you for your recent post on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to hear that you enjoyed your time with us. We greatly appreciate your feedback and hope to have you with us again soon!

Reviewed 23 June 2014

The hotel was neat, clean, and the service was 5 star from check-in to check-out. The prices were reasonable and unlike most high-quality hotels, there was free in-room coffee. There were also other amenities such as a swan towel on the bed and chocolates. At check-in I was given a bottle of water and a warm chocolate chip cookie. I attended a conference there and the in-house catering was the best conference food I've ever had. The staff knocked themselves out to give the best service.

1  Thank twylias
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 24 June 2014

twylias,
Thank you for your recent post on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us from start to finish. We will be sharing your feedback with our banquet/catering team, as well. Thank you once again! We hope to see you again soon!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Sheraton Denver Tech Center Hote...
#5 of 15 in Greenwood Village
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#2 of 15 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!