“Very Comfortable / Nice Amenities”

Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech
Ranked #3 of 14 Hotels in Greenwood Village
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed 11 August 2014

Thoroughly enjoyed my stay. Fitness center was small but perfect - was able to get a full workout. Room was comfortable. Everything was very clean. Cookies and bottled water complimentary was a big plus!

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2014

Corrine A,
Thank you for your post on Trip Advisor. It is great to hear that you were able to take advantage of our fitness center during your stay with us and that you enjoyed the other amenities in the hotel as well. We appreciate your comments and look forward to your next visit. Thank you once again.

Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

One of the best hotels I have stayed at! The pillows and bed were so comfortable! The room was very clean. Would recommend to anyone! We will be back! Be sure to park by the elevator. Also the cookies were really yummy. Higher levels have a better view.

• Stayed: July 2014

jaxelsonTSU,
Thank you for your recent reveiw on Trip Advisor. We are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. It is great to hear that you enjoyed the DoubleTree by Hilton Sweet Dreams bed and bedding that we have in our rooms. We loved hearing about your experience and look forward to having you with us again soon!

Reviewed 7 August 2014

Booked through Hotels.com to get a rate of $175 per night...otherwise it would have been $200 (for a random Tuesday night). Hotel was clean and adequate, but the whole experience was average at best. If you don't pull up to the front door to unload your bags, you have to drag them up either a steep staircase inside the convention entrance or up a steep staircase outside. There is convenient parking in back with access to the area where the rooms are, but we discovered that on our own, which was too late. Beds and pillows appeared clean and were relatively comfortable.
The bathrooms are tiny! Single sink and very tight.
I understand that this is the tech center and that they can certainly charge what they want...but this hotel shouldn't be more than $159 per night. My attitude would be better if it was priced right, but we were in a jam and needed something quick.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with friends
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2014

Julie C.
Thank you for your honest feedback on Trip Advisor. We greatly appreciate your feedback about our rate levels and the set up of the guest rooms. Please know we have shared this with our management team so that we may keep this feedback in mind moving forward. We sincerely hope that you choose to stay with us again in the future and thank you once again for your feedback.

Reviewed 7 August 2014

best place to stay in the dtc you get a good cookie when you get there and when you leave you get one nice and warm great breakfast buffet they make you feel at home maid service is great front desk is great and you need to stay there you will be happy you did me and my girlfriend love staying there we have bee there 4 times

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled on business

Sidney R.,
Thank you for your recent post on Trip Advisor. We are pleased to hear that you have enjoyed your stay with us on more than one occasion. We greatly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit with us.

Reviewed 4 August 2014

We've stayed at this DoubleTree before, and were quite pleased with this visit as well. Clean, safe hotel in a fantastic location right off of I-25 at Orchard Road. Our room was at the very end of the 6th floor which did take a while to walk to from the lobby but it was so quiet! My kids and I love hotels with breakfast included and this buffet was delicious! Some of our waiters/waitresses at breakfast weren't very interested in helping us (I think this is pretty common when most people are eating from the buffet), but it wasn't too bothersome.

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family

Susie M.,
Thank you for your recent review on Trip Advisor. It is wonderful to hear that you were able to enjoy your stay with us at the DoubleTree by Hilton Denver Tech Center. Please know that I have also shared your feedback with our restaurant manager so that she may keep this feedback in mind moving forward. Thank you once again for your recent review. We sincerely look forward to having you with us again soon.

Reviewed 3 August 2014

room was nice comfortable. slept well. it did have a faint smoke smell. so did the hallways, elevator and any other enclosed areas. the open areas were fresh, clean and welcoming. hotel in the hallways and rooms felt a little like a motel and the open areas felt like a resort and hotel. service people were nice and helpful

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
Rochelle C, Front Office Manager at Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech, responded to this reviewResponded 4 August 2014

Hello Kirstin H,

I want to thank you for your honest review on Trip Advisor. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay and will make sure to get in touch with our Housekeeping Department to figure out why the hotel smelt of smoke. I sincerely apologize that you had to experience that, being that we are a 100% non-smoking hotel. I hope that this does not keep you from returning to our property and we look forward to seeing you again on your next trip into the Denver area.

Reviewed 1 August 2014

I had reserved a room with 2 queen beds for my mother, my sisters and myself when we had to come to Denver to be with our brother as he passed away. I chose Doubletree because I had heard of their reputation and we needed a comfortable place for us while we dealt with taking our brother off the ventilator before he passed away. Our mother is 87 and has already suffered from one heart attack and I was trying to provide a calm place for us to rest to lessen an already traumatic experience. When they got to the hotel after being at the hospital until 3am Sat morning, they were given a room with a king bed and a sofa sleeper. They were exhausted and could not deal with the mistake. I got there Sat midday and we went to the hospital and spent some time with my brother before he died. It again was late when we got to the hotel and no one was in any shape emotinally or physically to have to deal with the hotel's error. When I spoke with Shawna Vincioni (guest services supervisor) Sun morning when we checked out she said they'd "upgraded" us to a suite which we had not requested. When I pointed out that there were 4 of us who needed sleeping space she said she thought there were only going to be 2 in the room. I showed her the confirmation (#84699401) I had gotten which clearly showed the room had been reserved for 4 adults. She asked why I hadn't told them and I relayed the above information. I had made the reservation to try to minimize extraneous hassles at what was a very traumatic time for my family. Doubletree failed miserably at a time when we needed them to provide what I had reserved. The only thing Shawna offered for the hotel's mistake was to comp our breakfasts. Having had to sleep on their sofa sleeper the night before I do not consider that a reasonable solution to their error. To date I have heard nothing from Doubletree and our mother subsequently ended up with a severe angina attack and spent 2 nights in the same hospital my brother had been in. (We moved to another hotel closer to my brother's house as we had to go through all of his things since none of us lives in Denver. We had no problems getting what we reserved at the Best Western we moved to.) We obviously will not be staying in a Doubletree again.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family

Dear Allison F,

We appreciate your recent review on Trip Advisor. We are terribly sorry to hear about any inconveniences you encountered during your stay, especially during this difficult time for your family. We would love to discuss these issues further with you when it is convenient for you. Please feel free to contact the hotel directly to do so. Thank you once again and we thank you for your business.

Also consider these accommodations in or near Greenwood Village
Stapleton
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Denver
Wingate by Wyndham Greenwood Vil...
#1 of 14 in Greenwood Village

Been to Doubletree by Hilton Hotel Denver Tech? Share your experiences!