All reviews front desk convenient location nice hotel great business would stay here again nice lobby shopping and restaurants bistro denver starbucks highway hallway concert
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I recently booked a room at this location for some friends visiting from out of town. We needed a handicapped room. The front desk was very accommodating and friendly. The room itself was very clean and well appointed. My guests commented on how nice everything was. Would book here again.

Room Tip: Request to view the room first if you can before booking it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends
Reviewed 26 July 2013

I always enjoy staying at Courtyards because they are always clean and more often than not they have very comfortable beds, and based on that, this was a typical Courtyard by Marriott. This location is right off of I-25, technically a little bit south of the DTC, for easy access to downtown Denver via car or rail (light rail station less than a 10 minute walk away). I do have a couple of issues with this hotel, the first being that there was a strong smell of cleaning product/solution in the hallway of the second floor (this was not present in the rooms, however) and that they upcharge for faster internet connectivity (I actually was able to stream Netflix on my laptop without purchasing the upgrade). Many people complain about the lack of free breakfast, but that isn't specific to this Courtyard and to me I never eat breakfast at the hotel (unless I'm at an Embassy Suites) since they are generally low quality and high in carbs.
Bottom line, friendly staff, comfortable and clean rooms make this place a winner for me. If you must have a free hotel breakfast this isn't the place for you.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 25 July 2013

The hotel is in a nice location and clean. There are many places to eat in the area. The beds were the worst I have slept in. They are small and old. If you don't sleep in the middle of the bed, you could fall out of bed. There is no free breakfast. I approached the Bistro area, where the two employees behind the counter didn't want to acknowledge I was even there. After 5 minutes of being ignored, I walked away. I was hoping to buy cereal for my 2 kids, but at $4.50 for a little container I could get at a local gas station for $1.50, I decided it was for the best anyway. There was no ice in the ice machine. Stayed here for 3 nights too long.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 13 July 2013

Lovely friendly staff, but location was a bit out of the way from everything. Free wifi was nice, but rooms were a little dated. The food options for breakfast were a little too basic for us and would have expected something a little better.

• Stayed: June 2013
Reviewed 8 July 2013

I am a Priceline fanatic and really look for nice hotels that have great deals. We only got to be in the room for about 8 hours due to my son's baseball schedule, but it was great. Room opened up into an outdoor courtyard that was about 15 seconds from the pool. Comfortable beds, clean rooms, and very nice staff. Would definitely stay here again!

Room Tip: Ask for 1st floor
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with family