All reviewsfront deskconvenient locationnice hotelgreat businesswould stay here againnice lobbyshopping and restaurantsbistrodenverstarbuckshighwayhallwayconcert
Reviewed 16 October 2013

A classic Courtyard with a nicely remodeled lobby, but the rooms look very tired and need a make-over. Interior courtyard was nice, but deserted. Staff is efficient but rates seem high. Bistro restaurant did a nice job for breakfast.

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 16 August 2013

This was a great value at 79.00 per night. We were on out usually IKEA store run. We have to drive 7 hours to get here. The room was great. It was clean, spacious, and accessible from the parking lot and the lobby area. The staff was great, They greeted you with anticipation and were helpful. The location was convenient. It is off the beaten path, tucked away form the main drag,but still very accessible to I-25 and all the major chain restaurants in the area. The bed was VERY comfortable. We even had a balcony. A great deal and still accessible to downtown Denver and the attractions. It is close to the light rail station. I recommend to try the rial to go downtown. It is easy. It is worth a lot more than 79.00 per night. GREAT STAY!!!!!!!

Room Tip: Ask for the zero floor for easy access if located at the rear of the hotel. SMASH BURGER is close by. Try out the rosemary fires.
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 August 2013

As a Marriott platinum member, I expected better. The room had no closet and no mirror. The walls were paper thin. The hotel has clearly seen better days! That said, the staff was pleasant and accommodating. As there are many hotels in the area, I would recommend finding another alternative.

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2013

As I have for the past 5 years, Courtyard was my place to stay overnight when traveling on business. I spent one night at the Courtyard Marriott in Denver. The hotel was clean, the staff is friendly and the rooms consistent with all others across the country. However, when traveling the last 3 months, the locations did not have Courtyards available so I stayed in Sleep Inn, Best Western, Fairfield, and Residence Inns instead. Coming back to Courtyard showed me how much I am now missing. The rooms are smaller and without "coffee tables". The towels are much thinner than those places I have recently visited. The computer area is outdated and uncomfortable because of limited chair adjustments and the crazy rolling desktop under the desk. The "Bistro" is like visiting a convenience store for breakfast. It is no longer an enjoyable experience.

Because of my recent stays outside of the Courtyard "experience", I will no longer return. This trip has shown me that Courtyard no longer "a hotel designed with the business traveler in mind". It appears they now design with the company
balance sheet in mind. It is just an average hotel living on its past laurels

Stayed: July 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 27 July 2013

I recently booked a room at this location for some friends visiting from out of town. We needed a handicapped room. The front desk was very accommodating and friendly. The room itself was very clean and well appointed. My guests commented on how nice everything was. Would book here again.

Room Tip: Request to view the room first if you can before booking it.
  • Stayed: July 2013, travelled with friends